- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Feel the rush as the tape breaks across your chest! Steal the win as you come up fast in the QW-K racing spike from Brooks®.
- A lightweight track and cross-country spike. Idea for events ranging from 100m to 400m.
- One-piece synthetic leather upper creates an aerodynamic shell.
- Welded internal lock-in system ensures a secure fit.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar.
- Contoured heel cup.
- TubEffect support structure for enhanced underfoot support.
- Full-length Pebax™ Rnew Sprint plate provides reliable traction.
- Eight-spike configuration for aggressive traction. Spikes are removable.
- Includes eight 6mm spikes and wrench.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11, Women's 12.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- To enhance your running workout, check out these other fine products:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the QW-K by Brooks. Sorry!
Interested in new Brooks products?
BROOKS® running is dedicated to delivering superior running shoes and running clothing. BROOKS® running has been responsible for some of the most significant advancements seen in running shoes today. Those innovations include the use of EVA for midsole cushioning, the development of the Diagonal Rollbar™ for stability, and the utilization of Podular Technology for outsole flexibility. BROOKS® innovation is evident in running clothes too with the use of Activent®, Power Lycra®, and way back in 1999, BROOKS® was the first company to use Dri-Release.
So when you're shopping for technically sound running shoes and running clothes, look no further than BROOKS® running. Whether you need running shoes, running apparel or running accessories, BROOKS® has got you covered so all you need to do is run.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I got these last year and I'm a 100m and 200m runner, and I also long jump in these! These are great spikes if you're a sprinter because they arch up the top of your feet so your forced to run right on your toes! I love them and would definitely recommend these to anyone who sprints.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Hannah - customer
- from New York
- April 27, 2013