- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- WARNING: May cause delusions of being barefoot!
- Part of the PureProject Collection from Brooks®.
- Brooks developed five unique features called the Ideal Technologies (Nav Band, Toe Flex, BioMOGO DNA, Ideal Heel and Anatomical Last) that are featured in every PureProject shoe. Combined, these technologies are designed to promote an efficient, natural stride by encouraging a more forward foot strike, which places the runner over their center of gravity, helps align the body and reduces harmful stress.
- The lightest and most flexible in the PureProject line. Built for the neutral runner seeking the next best thing to running barefoot.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Wide Elastic Nav Band across the instep to ensure a secure, glove-like fit.
- Plush tongue and collar for exceptional comfort.
- Soft lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Midsole Offset: 4mm (with sockliner).
Remove sockliner for a zero-drop experience.
- Dual Toe Flex - The two split grooves allow the forefoot to flex through its three functional units.
- Ideal Heel - The heel is slimmed down to encourage contact points to shift forward, aligning the joints and creating optimal energy return.
- Built on an anatomical last, the shoe's shape contours to your foot, promoting support and a glove-like fit.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- To enhance your running workout, check out these other fine products:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the PureDrift by Brooks. Sorry!
Interested in new Brooks products?
BROOKS® running is dedicated to delivering superior running shoes and running clothing. BROOKS® running has been responsible for some of the most significant advancements seen in running shoes today. Those innovations include the use of EVA for midsole cushioning, the development of the Diagonal Rollbar™ for stability, and the utilization of Podular Technology for outsole flexibility. BROOKS® innovation is evident in running clothes too with the use of Activent®, Power Lycra®, and way back in 1999, BROOKS® was the first company to use Dri-Release.
So when you're shopping for technically sound running shoes and running clothes, look no further than BROOKS® running. Whether you need running shoes, running apparel or running accessories, BROOKS® has got you covered so all you need to do is run.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
This is an awesome shoe. Really light weight, extra roomy toe box for splaying (which is what I liked most about it), 0-4mm drop with slight cushioning on the mid foot for striking, and one piece tongue design for secure minimal feel. Makes it easy to transition into minimal running. After a couple of miles into my run, I started to feel the split toe design, but am still unsure if it serves any benefits or not. There is excessive creasing in the upper toe area from what seems to be excessive upper material, but it doesn't hinder the run at all. I love this shoe, but am planning to return them because of durability concerns. Even though it's lightweight and packed with technology, it doesn't feel like it will last long at all. I know it sounds funny, but imagine wearing a nylon bag with a sole attached that is molded to fit your feet. Brooks says expect 300 miles from them, which is pretty low mileage for a shoe at this price, and I've been reading a couple reviews online that the shoe has been wearing much sooner than that. This takes away from the value of the shoe.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Jam F - customer
- from Southern CA
- February 27, 2013