- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Brooks Apparel Size Chart
- Anytime is a good time to go running when you're sporting an eye-catching Nightlife jacket.
- Semifitted cut follows the contours of the body.
- L.S.D Lite windproof fabric is coated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep you warm and dry in unpredictable weather.
- Attached, adjustable hood.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and internal wind flap.
- Back vents increase air circulation and cooling.
- Rear zip pocket and internal media-friendly pocket.
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the zip pocket for ultimate portability.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 6-8). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Nightlife L.S.D. Lite Jacket III by Brooks. Sorry!
Interested in new Brooks products?
BROOKS® running is dedicated to delivering superior running shoes and running clothing. BROOKS® running has been responsible for some of the most significant advancements seen in running shoes today. Those innovations include the use of EVA for midsole cushioning, the development of the Diagonal Rollbar™ for stability, and the utilization of Podular Technology for outsole flexibility. BROOKS® innovation is evident in running clothes too with the use of Activent®, Power Lycra®, and way back in 1999, BROOKS® was the first company to use Dri-Release.
So when you're shopping for technically sound running shoes and running clothes, look no further than BROOKS® running. Whether you need running shoes, running apparel or running accessories, BROOKS® has got you covered so all you need to do is run.
Brooks Nightlife L.S.D. Lite Jacket III
Great product from Brooks. Bought this for my wife -- she's a fan because it's highly visible and blocks the wind.
- C R - customer
- February 2, 2013
I bought this to keep me dry when I run in Seattle's rainy weather. I haven't been able to fully test whether it's waterproof, but I just came in from running in a windstorm (there was even a wind advisory issued), and it definitely blocks the wind! I was surprised how thin it is, but even though I got an extra small, it's roomy enough that I could fit a compression top and a hoodie underneath.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle, Washington
- January 8, 2013
Super thin,but still kept in your heat enough. I wore it for a 1/2 marathon in rainy, windy and cold conditions (45F). It kept me warm and I took it off after about 4 miles into it (I run 8:30permile pace and get hot easily.) Looks very stylish. Love the hood--really stayed on (in this newer version, I think that they fixed the problem of hood not staying on in older version.) Elastic wrists and tightening string at waist was good. Only one pocket and that was in back...I would have wanted one in front for more easy access as I ran. Big vent in the back that helped me vent air when I opened up jacket a bit.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Houston, TX
- February 7, 2013
I have running vest by Brooks that I love so when I needed a jacket Brooks was my first choice. The jacket is lightweight which makes it great for layering without becoming overheated while running. It keeps me dry when running in in light rain and snow. So far I find it hard to keep the hood on my head because it has no drawstrings. My other complaint is that the white jacket is so thin that whatever color top I am wearing underneath shows through. I think this price is a little steep for such a thin jacket.
I'd also recommend: Nike
- Rebecca - customer
- from Chicago, Illinois
- December 20, 2012