- Brooks Apparel Size Chart
- Any time is a good time to go running when you're sporting an eye-catching Nightlife jacket.
- Semifitted cut follows the contours of the body.
- L.S.D Lite windproof fabric is coated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep you warm and dry in unpredictable weather.
- Attached, adjustable hood.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and internal wind flap.
- Back vents increase air circulation and cooling.
- Napoleon zip pocket and internal media-friendly pocket.
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the zip pocket for ultimate portability.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Nightlife L.S.D. Lite Jacket III by Brooks. Sorry!
Interested in new Brooks products?
BROOKS® running is dedicated to delivering superior running shoes and running clothing. BROOKS® running has been responsible for some of the most significant advancements seen in running shoes today. Those innovations include the use of EVA for midsole cushioning, the development of the Diagonal Rollbar™ for stability, and the utilization of Podular Technology for outsole flexibility. BROOKS® innovation is evident in running clothes too with the use of Activent®, Power Lycra®, and way back in 1999, BROOKS® was the first company to use Dri-Release.
So when you're shopping for technically sound running shoes and running clothes, look no further than BROOKS® running. Whether you need running shoes, running apparel or running accessories, BROOKS® has got you covered so all you need to do is run.