- Brooks Apparel Size Chart
- Any time is a good time to go running when you're sporting an eye-catching NightLife jacket.
- Semifitted cut follows the contours of the body.
- Aireplex II fabric is lightweight, windproof, and has a durable water repellent (DWR) coating.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and internal wind flap.
- Stretch side panels allow comfortable range of movement.
- Back vent promotes air circulation and cooling.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Interior moisture-proof, media-friendly pocket.
- Elastic cuffs keep the warmth in and the cold out.
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Retroreflectivity increases visibility in low-light conditions.
- Body: 100% polyester.
Side Panels: 84% polyester, 16% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 2-4). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the NightLife Essential Run Jacket II by Brooks. Sorry!
Interested in new Brooks products?
BROOKS® running is dedicated to delivering superior running shoes and running clothing. BROOKS® running has been responsible for some of the most significant advancements seen in running shoes today. Those innovations include the use of EVA for midsole cushioning, the development of the Diagonal Rollbar™ for stability, and the utilization of Podular Technology for outsole flexibility. BROOKS® innovation is evident in running clothes too with the use of Activent®, Power Lycra®, and way back in 1999, BROOKS® was the first company to use Dri-Release.
So when you're shopping for technically sound running shoes and running clothes, look no further than BROOKS® running. Whether you need running shoes, running apparel or running accessories, BROOKS® has got you covered so all you need to do is run.
Brooks NightLife Essential Run Jacket II
- Alice B - customer
- from Pennsylvania
- April 21, 2013
I needed this for dawn and evening runs and it does the trick. Not so great in colder seasons. I'd hoped to layer it over warmer tops but it isn't working. Unfortunately, the fit doesn't suit my body type. Med is tight across the shoulders and baggy around the waist. Disappointing since Brooks is usually excellent. So, I won't get hit by a car but I won't look good either.
I'd also recommend: Patagonia
- Anonymous - customer
- February 18, 2013