- Brooks Apparel Size Chart
- You'll be ready to run no matter the weather with the Brooks® LSD Lite Jacket III.
- Semi-fitted cut follows the contours of the body.
- Lightweight jacket that packs into its own pocket for ultimate portability.
- Windproof and water-resistant shell boasts a DWR (durable water repellant) finish that sheds water.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ 360 degree reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Easy-cinch hood for protection against the elements.
- Full zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Double back vents promote air circulation and cooling.
- Bottom elastic drawstrings cinch at waist to provide a snug fit.
- Zip stash pocket at lower back.
- Brandmark at middle back.
- 100% polyester ripstop.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 2-4). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the LSD Lite Jacket III by Brooks. Sorry!
Interested in new Brooks products?
BROOKS® running is dedicated to delivering superior running shoes and running clothing. BROOKS® running has been responsible for some of the most significant advancements seen in running shoes today. Those innovations include the use of EVA for midsole cushioning, the development of the Diagonal Rollbar™ for stability, and the utilization of Podular Technology for outsole flexibility. BROOKS® innovation is evident in running clothes too with the use of Activent®, Power Lycra®, and way back in 1999, BROOKS® was the first company to use Dri-Release.
So when you're shopping for technically sound running shoes and running clothes, look no further than BROOKS® running. Whether you need running shoes, running apparel or running accessories, BROOKS® has got you covered so all you need to do is run.