- Brooks Apparel Size Chart
- Tough workouts don't have to leave you looking fatigued! Stay looking fresh and fashionable in this stylish Brooks® jacket.
- Fitted cut keeps everything tight to the body.
- High-performance, four-way stretch fabric wicks perspiration away from your body and towards the surface where it can evaporate.
- Oversize collar can zip up when increased protection is needed or fold over and lay flat when it's not.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Raglan sleeves allow arms full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Cuffs with thumb loops extend coverage to keep hands warmer.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Interior moisture-proof, media-friendly pocket.
- Retroreflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- 87% polyester, 13% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 6-8). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Glycerin Jacket II by Brooks. Sorry!
Interested in new Brooks products?
BROOKS® running is dedicated to delivering superior running shoes and running clothing. BROOKS® running has been responsible for some of the most significant advancements seen in running shoes today. Those innovations include the use of EVA for midsole cushioning, the development of the Diagonal Rollbar™ for stability, and the utilization of Podular Technology for outsole flexibility. BROOKS® innovation is evident in running clothes too with the use of Activent®, Power Lycra®, and way back in 1999, BROOKS® was the first company to use Dri-Release.
So when you're shopping for technically sound running shoes and running clothes, look no further than BROOKS® running. Whether you need running shoes, running apparel or running accessories, BROOKS® has got you covered so all you need to do is run.