- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Brooks Apparel Size Chart
- Tough workouts don't have to leave you looking fatigued! Stay looking fresh and fashionable in the Glycerin® Bra Top.
- Fitted cut keeps everything tight to the body.
- Strategically placed lift offers a better fit for A cups and more comfortable support for B and C cups.
- Equilibrium fabrics promote moisture transfer to keep you dry and balance your temperature, resulting in a pleasant, personal climate.
- Split shoulder straps.
- Seamless cup construction reduces chafing and increases comfort.
- Racerback styling allows arms complete range of movement.
- Body: 88% polyester, 12% spandex.
Cup Liner: 94% polyester, 6% spandex.
Mesh Liner: 82% nylon, 18% spandex.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Glycerin® Bra Top by Brooks. Sorry!
Interested in new Brooks products?
BROOKS® running is dedicated to delivering superior running shoes and running clothing. BROOKS® running has been responsible for some of the most significant advancements seen in running shoes today. Those innovations include the use of EVA for midsole cushioning, the development of the Diagonal Rollbar™ for stability, and the utilization of Podular Technology for outsole flexibility. BROOKS® innovation is evident in running clothes too with the use of Activent®, Power Lycra®, and way back in 1999, BROOKS® was the first company to use Dri-Release.
So when you're shopping for technically sound running shoes and running clothes, look no further than BROOKS® running. Whether you need running shoes, running apparel or running accessories, BROOKS® has got you covered so all you need to do is run.
Brooks Glycerin® Bra Top
This sports bra gives a little lift without making it awkward. At least with me, sports bras are either squishing my boobs or they are too roomy. This one is perfect! I am a 36B, and I got a large.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 15, 2011
This sports bra is so sexy and has some cups for support. I am a 36 C-D and I was worried to get a medium; didn't want it too tight. But it was fine. I also didn't want to order a large; then it would be too big! So I went running with it yesterday, and it was perfect. Very good sports bra. I usually purchase Nike and Adidas sports bras which was great, but never tried Brooks! They are nice and sexy! Thanks Zappos for carrying this and of course for Brooks for coming up with this! I also ordered the other color. The black and white with designs! Get it! I can't wait to wear it for my spinning classes! Yay!
- HappyWomanInMiamixoxo - customer
- from Miami, Florida
- June 2, 2011
Wow! Where has this bra been all of my life?! Foam cups inside, cool double-strap design, and and amazing lift and support without crushing my chest. I'm tempted to buy about 3 more since I work out every day - kickboxing on a bag, running and doing intense resistance. I'd love to wear it alone - it's awesome!
- Sonya - customer
- from Iowa
- June 11, 2012
While this bra is comfortable, the shaping pads show through on the white. Not terribly flattering to be able to see the pads showing through. Had to send back.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Richmond, VA
- August 19, 2012
I just like this sport bra, it fits very well and wear it for Jazzercise, next time I need one I wish purchase it again. The bra is slightly padded with suit me very well.
- Martine H - customer
- from Yorktown, Virginia
- May 16, 2013