- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Stay on your game as you pound out mile after mile in the Defyance 6 from Brooks®!
- Successor to the Defyance 5, SKU# 7864607.
- Built for the neutral runner to mild overpronator who requires cushioning with just a touch of stability.
- Element upper offers protection from the various elements in a lightweight, breathable fabric that is made to withstand even the toughest run.
- Durable synthetic overlays.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture to keep feet cooler and drier.
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- BioMoGo midsole provides long-lasting plush in an environmentally-friendly package. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased cushioning and flexibility.
- DRB® Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the mid-foot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Heel Caterpillar Tech crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction – Midsole and outsole components work together to center the foot for a more effective, balanced stride from heel strike through toe-off.
- Blown rubber forefoot offers lightweight cushioning and supreme durability.
- Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- To enhance your running workout, check out these other fine products:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Defyance 6 by Brooks. Sorry!
Interested in new Brooks products?
BROOKS® running is dedicated to delivering superior running shoes and running clothing. BROOKS® running has been responsible for some of the most significant advancements seen in running shoes today. Those innovations include the use of EVA for midsole cushioning, the development of the Diagonal Rollbar™ for stability, and the utilization of Podular Technology for outsole flexibility. BROOKS® innovation is evident in running clothes too with the use of Activent®, Power Lycra®, and way back in 1999, BROOKS® was the first company to use Dri-Release.
So when you're shopping for technically sound running shoes and running clothes, look no further than BROOKS® running. Whether you need running shoes, running apparel or running accessories, BROOKS® has got you covered so all you need to do is run.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Brooks Defyance 6
This is my 3rd pair of Brooks Defyance shoes. This pair I only wear indoors at the YMCA on a treadmill, I keep one pair for outdoors walking. I have worn Brooks for 6 years.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Dick K - customer
- from Mishawaka, Indiana
- May 30, 2013