- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The weather man predicts a rainy outlook. Perfect. Wet and muddy conditions won't keep you indoors because you've got the all-season protection and smooth, stable ride of the Adrenaline™ ASR™ GORE-TEX® from Brooks®!
- A running shoe designed for the off-road enthusiast.
- Element upper offers protection from the various elements in a lightweight, breathable fabric that is made to withstand even the toughest run.
- GORE-TEX, waterproof membrane, guarantees a dry in-shoe environment without scarifying breathability.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture to keep feet cooler and drier.
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole provides long-lasting plush in an environmentally-friendly package. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar® (PDRB) is a tri-density midsole material that is designed to promote progressive pronation control, as well as smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- DRB® Accel shank-like unit supplies torsional rigidity in the midfoot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Heel Caterpillar Tech crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
- Universal Sprung Platform enhances fit and function.
- Engineered Stable Pod Construction helps set the foot into an efficient, neutral position throughout the gait cycle, promoting maximum stability.
- HPR Green is a long-lasting outsole material made of dispersed silica, a more eco-friendly compound. It offers excellent wet/dry traction and grip.
- HPR Plus delivers extended durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- To enhance your running workout, check out these other fine products:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Adrenaline™ ASR™ GORE-TEX® by Brooks. Sorry!
Interested in new Brooks products?
BROOKS® running is dedicated to delivering superior running shoes and running clothing. BROOKS® running has been responsible for some of the most significant advancements seen in running shoes today. Those innovations include the use of EVA for midsole cushioning, the development of the Diagonal Rollbar™ for stability, and the utilization of Podular Technology for outsole flexibility. BROOKS® innovation is evident in running clothes too with the use of Activent®, Power Lycra®, and way back in 1999, BROOKS® was the first company to use Dri-Release.
So when you're shopping for technically sound running shoes and running clothes, look no further than BROOKS® running. Whether you need running shoes, running apparel or running accessories, BROOKS® has got you covered so all you need to do is run.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
79% True to size
21% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
91% Felt true to width
6% Felt narrower than marked
3% Felt wider than marked
62% Excellent arch support
34% Moderate arch support
3% No arch support
Brooks Adrenaline™ ASR™ GORE-TEX®
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 35 reviews.
Top Positive Review
5 people found this review helpful.
I absolutely love these shoes! I got them to do agility with my dog, that is a sport that requires shoes with good traction and waterproofing. I also have bad knees, so I needed stability. They fit perfectly, and my feet and knees are very happy whenever I wear them!Read more » « Show less September 23, 2011 by Loni
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
CAUTION WITH ORTHOTICS! After much searching and trying many shoes I bought these shoes to wear with custom orthotics for a trip to Europe. I had been told at the local running store that Brooks were generally good with orthotics as they had a neutral footbed. They felt perfectly comfortable wearing around the house, though I did feel a bit like I was walking on the outside of my foot, I thought that was getting used to not having the bad pronation I have been living with. I had horrible issues with my legs and feet while traveling, and ended up hobbling around most of the time and 2 weeks later am still having bad knee problems . I almost always wore these shoes thinking they were the most supportive and best with my orthotics. Boy was I wrong. After returning from my trip, I didn't wear the shoes for 4-5 days and then put them back on and they felt really off. I took them to my chiropractor and we looked at them... they have an extreme cant to the outside to correct for pronation I am assuming, but causing an extreme over-correction with orthotics in, ie causing severe supination. You can't really tell unless you look at them from the back and compare to other shoes. I had been seeing the chiropractor for a few months before my trip to be in the best shape possible, and within a few days these shoes had undone everything I had gained and much more. I wish I had been more astute about them throwing off my mechanics and had had a longer trial period. They are good shoes, and may work for me without my orthotics but really put a damper on my trip. If you have leg problems I would not use this shoe without someone looking at the alignment of your ankles and knees in them. I have not had this issue with other brands of shoes, though these are the first pair of Brooks I have tried. I am disappointed I did not figure this out before my trip.Read more » « Show less June 2, 2012 by TB
I absolutely love these shoes! I got them to do agility with my dog, that is a sport that requires shoes with good traction and waterproofing. I also have bad knees, so I needed stability. They fit perfectly, and my feet and knees are very happy whenever I wear them!
- Loni - customer
- from San Francisco, CA
- September 23, 2011
I have to say, I love these Brooks! I am a Nike girl when it comes to athletic shoes, especially running/trail running. It wasn't easy for me to try a new brand of athletic shoe...I am so glad I did! Still love Nike, but I have to say, these Brooks Adrenaline, are the bomb! They are so light and comfortable. Very sturdy and supportive. Seriously, I forget I have them on! It is like they were custom made for my foot! I found them to be true to size. I normally wear a size 9, so I went ahead and ordered a 9 and they fit great. The only Con: I wish there had been more color choices, although I do like the color. Highly recommend this trail runner!
- Lisa D - customer
- from Sunnyvale, CA
- January 7, 2012
My daughter and I hike our little mountain 1.5-2 hours every morning. I've just come out of my winter Keen waterproof hikers, and wanted something lighter, though still waterproof (we hike in all weather). I also wanted something light and with good traction, and on the occasion when we weren't hiking the rocky/rooty trails, be able to do the road with comfort. Soles are very grippy, don't know how long they will last, if they are soft material or not - I go through soles pretty quickly. These shoes did take me about a week to break in, but I'm glad I toughed it out, they fit perfectly now. I take a size 8 in regular shoes, 8.5 in Keen's and I took an 8 in these - glad I didn't go any larger, as they would have been too roomy after a week of use. I'm used to the Keen boxy toe, but that has given me callouses on my big toes, and corns on my little toes from the rubbing from flopping back and forth. Everything is going back to normal wearing these.
- Terri S - customer
- from Princeton, MA
- April 26, 2012
Spectacular. I've tried other shoes for trail running/hiking and I keep returning them and coming back to Brooks. Adidas, Keen, Garmont, Nike, Asics. None feel as great on my feet as Brooks. I over-pronate, need arch support and have wider ankles. I do 5-6 miles a day trail running and the Brooks are amazing. I like the reinforced toe with the ASR Gore-Tex. I'll never try another trail running shoe again!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Michele K - customer
- from Phoenix, AZ
- March 2, 2012
Love these sneakers. I wear them every day walking my dog and for every run. They keep my toes toasty and dry. I'm usually an 8.5 in Brooks but for this particular model I needed a 9.
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from Washington, DC
- December 30, 2011