- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Read your favorite book in style with these gorgeous glasses!
- Sleek plastic frames and arms.
- Polycarbonate lenses with anti-reflective coating and optical ready.
- Elegant Brighton® detailed hardware at temples.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Fashionable protective case included.
- Temple Length: 125 mm
- Frame Width: 131 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 30 mm
- Lens Width: 52 mm
- Bridge: 14 mm
- Product measurements were taken using size +1.50. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wiltern Readers by Brighton. Sorry!
Interested in new Brighton products?
As their journey has continued, everyone at Brighton continues striving to offer something creative and different to touch people's hearts — which is why the symbol and motifs adorning the products is a heart. Today the business has grown beyond Jerry and Terri's wildest dreams, yet one thing never changes - the people of Brighton put passion, inspiration, and their hearts into each piece you see.
The company prides itself on the "Brighton Difference", which is rooted in the philosophy that the difference is in the details. Brighton is one of the few remaining design houses where designers sketch each creation by hand and then follow the product from concept to completion. Brighton leather accessories are hand assembled and often require as many as 140 individual manufacturing steps using up to 40 different parts. The results are timeless creations that women have come to love.
Brighton Wiltern Readers
Just got these and they are wonderful. Beautiful fit and oh so stylish! Wanted to order a second pair, but have to wait until they are back in stock. If you are thinking about these, get them now! I have several pair of "readers" but these are by the far the most comfortable while being very attractive as well!
- Anonymous - customer
- February 3, 2013
Wonderful fit and wonderful clarity and that's what sets them apart from cheap readers.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Needville, Texas
- September 10, 2012