- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This Brighton™ Salina Taper Belt is a classic shape that you simply can't go wrong with. It'll soon be your favorite go-to accessory!
- Genuine leather belt with braided insets.
- Etched silver-tone buckle, keeper and tip.
- Belt Width: 1 1/4".
- First Hole Length: 33"
Last Hole Length: 36.5"
- Width: 1 1⁄8 in
- First Hole Length: 33 in
- Last Hole Length: 36 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 1-1/4" - 1" Salina Taper Belt by Brighton. Sorry!
Interested in new Brighton products?
As their journey has continued, everyone at Brighton continues striving to offer something creative and different to touch people's hearts — which is why the symbol and motifs adorning the products is a heart. Today the business has grown beyond Jerry and Terri's wildest dreams, yet one thing never changes - the people of Brighton put passion, inspiration, and their hearts into each piece you see.
The company prides itself on the "Brighton Difference", which is rooted in the philosophy that the difference is in the details. Brighton is one of the few remaining design houses where designers sketch each creation by hand and then follow the product from concept to completion. Brighton leather accessories are hand assembled and often require as many as 140 individual manufacturing steps using up to 40 different parts. The results are timeless creations that women have come to love.
Brighton 1-1/4" - 1" Salina Taper Belt
It is a soft, pretty, looking belt that looks great with jeans and dressier casual slacks. Even a particular man would be pleased with it. However, if the waist size is 33, order a 36. I ordered size 34 first and it was too short.
- Ann - customer
- from Arkansas
- January 16, 2011