- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This 25" Trolley is part of the Bric's® U.S.A. X-Bags Collection.
- Make travel even more pleasurable with the functional quality of Bric's U.S.A. luggage.
- Easy care nylon exterior with leather accents and gold tone hardware.
- Durable yet very lightweight with two exterior pockets and two interior pockets.
- Spacious main compartment boasts interior compression straps to secure your load.
- Polyester interior lining protects your treasured items and is easy to clean and maintain.
- Four spinner wheels assure easy movement through the airport.
- Telescoping dual pole handle retracts and zips closed.
- Protected by four feet for storing on its side.
- Middle Width: 15 3⁄4 in
- Depth: 9 4⁄9 in
- Height: 25 3⁄5 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 6 lbs 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the X-Bags - 25" Trolley by Bric's U.S.A.. Sorry!
Interested in new Bric's U.S.A. products?
Bric's® began when Mario Briccola had a dream for fine quality luggage and leather goods. In 1952, Bric's luggage became a reality when Briccola started the company in the Como region of Italy. From there, Bric's has become internationally renowned for luggage crafted by hand using the finest in Tuscan leather and state-of-the-art, durable nylon. Although Bric's has now outgrown the original workshop, the love and personal touch for each piece made is still present today. Now a second generation of the Briccola family is ensuring its heritage of quality, style, and attention to detail that Mario Briccola started out doing.
Known as Italy's finest in quality luggage, Bric's has continued to live up to its reputation. From rolling trolleys to carry-on duffels to roomy cosmetic totes, quality craftsmanship is easy to see. Using only the finest in materials like weather resistant micro suede and vegetable-tanned leather, Bric's luggage is built to withstand the test of time.
With several flagship stores all over the world, Bric's continues the original dream of Mario Briccola and is becoming the world's best in travel needs. Bric's is a story of family, hard work, craftsmanship, and a company where dreams really do come true.