- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This Garment Sleeve is part of the Bric's® U.S.A. Life Collection.
- Durable, weather-resistant micro suede outer fabric is outlined in genuine vegetable-tanned leather.
- Convenient carry handle and hanger allows you to carry or hang the sleeve for easy packing and unpacking.
- Front zippered pocket is perfect for holding a magazine, boarding pass, and more.
- Lip on sleeve goes over the handle to secure keep the sleeve folded shut during transport.
- Interior of suitor features four zippered pockets to keep accessories or undergarments organized and a zippered curtain to protect your clothing from dust and odors.
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Width: 25 in
- Height: 10 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Life - Garment Sleeve by Bric's U.S.A.. Sorry!
Interested in new Bric's U.S.A. products?
Bric's® began when Mario Briccola had a dream for fine quality luggage and leather goods. In 1952, Bric's luggage became a reality when Briccola started the company in the Como region of Italy. From there, Bric's has become internationally renowned for luggage crafted by hand using the finest in Tuscan leather and state-of-the-art, durable nylon. Although Bric's has now outgrown the original workshop, the love and personal touch for each piece made is still present today. Now a second generation of the Briccola family is ensuring its heritage of quality, style, and attention to detail that Mario Briccola started out doing.
Known as Italy's finest in quality luggage, Bric's has continued to live up to its reputation. From rolling trolleys to carry-on duffels to roomy cosmetic totes, quality craftsmanship is easy to see. Using only the finest in materials like weather resistant micro suede and vegetable-tanned leather, Bric's luggage is built to withstand the test of time.
With several flagship stores all over the world, Bric's continues the original dream of Mario Briccola and is becoming the world's best in travel needs. Bric's is a story of family, hard work, craftsmanship, and a company where dreams really do come true.
Bric's U.S.A. Life - Garment Sleeve
Great looking bag. Well designed except that the handle is narrow and not good for extended carrying. I need something I can lug around a lot, so had to return it.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 13, 2012