- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This 4-Wheel Pilot Tote is part of the Bric's® U.S.A. Life Collection.
- Travel to your overnight destination in style with the 4-Wheel Pilot Tote from Bric's.
- Durable, weather-resistant micro-suede outer fabric is outlined in genuine vegetable-tanned leather.
- Dual tube aluminum handle with padded grip and push button, locks in place when not in use.
- Top carry handle provides a cushioned carry option when wheeling the bag is not an option.
- Front zippered pocket is perfect for storing on-flight reading materials, your boarding pass or other quick-grab items.
- Zippered main compartment features a zippered accessory pocket for undergarments and a divider compartment perfect for business paperwork or your laptop.
- Polyester interior lining protects your treasured items and is easy to clean and maintain.
- Four multidirectional wheels offer 360° mobility for an easy pull as you navigate around crowded airports.
- Made in Italy.
- Width: 15 3⁄10 in
- Depth: 9 in
- Height: 17 in
- Weight: 8 lbs 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Life - 4-Wheel Pilot Tote by Bric's U.S.A.. Sorry!
Interested in new Bric's U.S.A. products?
Bric's® began when Mario Briccola had a dream for fine quality luggage and leather goods. In 1952, Bric's luggage became a reality when Briccola started the company in the Como region of Italy. From there, Bric's has become internationally renowned for luggage crafted by hand using the finest in Tuscan leather and state-of-the-art, durable nylon. Although Bric's has now outgrown the original workshop, the love and personal touch for each piece made is still present today. Now a second generation of the Briccola family is ensuring its heritage of quality, style, and attention to detail that Mario Briccola started out doing.
Known as Italy's finest in quality luggage, Bric's has continued to live up to its reputation. From rolling trolleys to carry-on duffels to roomy cosmetic totes, quality craftsmanship is easy to see. Using only the finest in materials like weather resistant micro suede and vegetable-tanned leather, Bric's luggage is built to withstand the test of time.
With several flagship stores all over the world, Bric's continues the original dream of Mario Briccola and is becoming the world's best in travel needs. Bric's is a story of family, hard work, craftsmanship, and a company where dreams really do come true.