- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Make juicing part of your healthy routine for delicious nutrition.
- 30% more efficient than traditional juicers, makes an 8 oz. glass of juice in seconds.
- Powerful high speed setting lets you juice large chunks without removing the rind or skin.
- 3" diameter feeding tube processes whole fruits. Now that's convenience!
- Low speed setting gets the most nutrients from soft fruit and leafy greens.
- Speeds: Low setting 6,500 rpm; High setting 12,000 rpm.
- Advanced motor design features a smart chip to increase power to the cutting disk under a heavy load.
- Italian-made stainless steel cutter grinds the fruit to a pulp and then 115 conical knives grate the pulp into tiny particles.
- Micro-mesh filter uses 40,000 strainer pores for superior filtration with maximum yield.
- The variety of healthy, delicious beverages you can make with this juicer is endless. Here's a few simple recipes to help get you started.
- Tip: Leftover pulp can be used in baked goods and is excellent for composting.
- Includes 1 liter juice jug with froth separator and an easy clean brush.
- All parts except for motorized base are dishwasher safe.
- Model number: JE98XL
- Assembled dimensions: 12.5" wide x 17" high x 8" deep.
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Zappos makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
- Please note, Zappos gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the JE98XL The Juice Fountain® Plus by Breville. Sorry!
Interested in new Breville products?
In 1932, O'Brien and good friend and fellow engineer, Harry Norville, decided to pool their resources and start their own business manufacturing radios. In the 1970s Breville, imbued with a "we-can-do-it" attitude and a healthy dose of Australian ingenuity, unleashed a series of appliances on the world that would become kitchen icons.
By the 1990s, consumer attitudes and lifestyles had changed with an increasing awareness of healthful cooking. Families also began experimenting in the kitchen with Asian and Mediterranean cuisines and Breville responded by developing high performance electric woks and health grills.
As health-conscience consumers grew in number, Breville recognized the need for a machine that would produce fresh and delicious juices. This led to the invention of the world acclaimed Juice Fountain™. Before the Juice Fountain™, making juice was a messy task. This remarkable piece of engineering removed the need to cut fruit.
All Breville® products are as beautiful as they are functional. Any kitchen will be enhanced by the contemporary, sleek designs that Breville® has to offer. From blenders and juicers, to toasters and coffee makers, Breville® lets you get the most flavor and nutrition from your food for better tasting, healthier eating. After all, you and your family deserve no less!
Breville JE98XL The Juice Fountain® Plus
I bought my first Breville juicer in August of 2011 and have been juicing ever since; and I am an ambassador to all of my friends of the value and benefits of juicing and have 'converted' many of them who are now all enthusiastic juicers. A couple of weeks ago I did a 5 day juice fast and lost 8 lbs, I went from 177 to 168.8! It was easy after getting through the first day hunger pangs and habits... I commute every week and have been packing my juicer every Monday morning and Friday afternoon so I have it with me through the week and on the weekend. I just bought another so I can have one at my office and one at my home...it is that valuable to me. I only wish there was a very compact juicer I could put in my suitcase for when I travel! Some of my co-workers are also into juicing and bought a high-end masticating juicer. It takes them twice as long to get half as much juice and it is always a 30-45 minute process for them. I can have a large glass of juice in a few minutes with a few more minutes of cleanup. The more I study about juicing the more I become amazed at all of the physical and mental health benefits it provides. Thanks Breville! Larry B. Juicer for life.
- Larry B - customer
- from Cincinnati
- November 1, 2011
I absolutley love this juicer! It is very easy to use and clean. I also like buying from Zappos. Their customer service is always top notch.
- Deborah T - customer
- from Texas
- December 4, 2010
So far I love this Breville Juicer. I was looking for one that was quick but efficient and I think this does it pretty good. It is louder than I would like but I knew it would be when I ordered it. The clean up is pretty easy too. Overall I would recommend it.
- Julie C - customer
- from Molalla, Oregon
- January 29, 2012
I'm new to juicing but I love this thing. I can't say how much juice it makes compared to others, but it does the job. The greatest part is its easy to clean. Plunger, Top part, mesh basket, bottom part. Pro Tip: put a plastic bag into the pulp collector. Dispense directly into your glass and you don't have to bother with the pitcher (no froth skimmer though).
- Ben S - customer
- from NYC
- November 23, 2011
Excellent juicer! I purchased this model after watching Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead and perusing myriad of reviews on the Internet, and I have not been disappointed. I was so pleased with it that I purchased one for our daughter. Maintaining a healthy diet is important to my family, and this juicer has now become an integral part of our lifestyle.
- Doug R - customer
- from Newnan, GA
- March 12, 2012