- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This space-saving oven is a powerful, feature-packed cooking appliance that's perfect for everyday use.
- Eye-appealing commercially-inspired design looks great on the counter top.
- Element IQ™ uses 1800 watts of power to deliver the right power at the right temperature at the right time.
- Easy-to-read LCD panel and ergonomically designed handle and knobs make this oven a pleasure to operate.
- Presets include: toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, and reheat.
- Frozen Foods function automatically adjusts cooking time to allow for proper defrosting.
- Rack height icons on oven door indicate the best rack placement for broiling, toasting and baking.
- Use the top of the unit to warm plates or to keep food hot after cooking.
- Pull-out crumb tray has a deep profile so large crumbs won't cause a jam.
•10" square enamel baking pan
•10" square enamel broiler rack
- Model number: BOV650XL
- Weight: 13.9 lbs.
- Zappos makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
- Please note, Zappos gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the BOV650XL the Compact Smart Oven® by Breville. Sorry!
Interested in new Breville products?
In 1932, O'Brien and good friend and fellow engineer, Harry Norville, decided to pool their resources and start their own business manufacturing radios. In the 1970s Breville, imbued with a "we-can-do-it" attitude and a healthy dose of Australian ingenuity, unleashed a series of appliances on the world that would become kitchen icons.
By the 1990s, consumer attitudes and lifestyles had changed with an increasing awareness of healthful cooking. Families also began experimenting in the kitchen with Asian and Mediterranean cuisines and Breville responded by developing high performance electric woks and health grills.
As health-conscience consumers grew in number, Breville recognized the need for a machine that would produce fresh and delicious juices. This led to the invention of the world acclaimed Juice Fountain™. Before the Juice Fountain™, making juice was a messy task. This remarkable piece of engineering removed the need to cut fruit.
All Breville® products are as beautiful as they are functional. Any kitchen will be enhanced by the contemporary, sleek designs that Breville® has to offer. From blenders and juicers, to toasters and coffee makers, Breville® lets you get the most flavor and nutrition from your food for better tasting, healthier eating. After all, you and your family deserve no less!
Breville BOV650XL the Compact Smart Oven®
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 41 reviews.
Top Positive Review
5 people found this review helpful.
Great toaster with a multitude of settings and a stylish look. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and have had no problems. My favorite feature so far is the super easy to remove crumb tray which keeps me from filling my house with smoke from burnt odds and ends.Read more » « Show less July 25, 2011 by Robert B
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
This is a beautiful piece of failed technology. This Australian company, Breville, needs to learn a few lessons about customer service. From the day it arrived, quickly, (yay Zappos!) the toaster oven didn't work at all; we got a service call indicator on the LED display (E01, go figure...) and we were advised via the service manual to call the 800# for assistance. The wait time each time I called was 26, 48, and 56 minutes respectively! Forget it! Then I googled the toaster oven and found an assortment of irate and disgusted customers who bought the same attractive but useless toaster oven. it's back to the no-frills Black and Decker for me.Read more » « Show less December 15, 2011 by Anonymous
Great toaster with a multitude of settings and a stylish look. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and have had no problems. My favorite feature so far is the super easy to remove crumb tray which keeps me from filling my house with smoke from burnt odds and ends.
I'd also recommend: Lg
- Robert B - customer
- from Asheville, NC
- July 25, 2011
This oven looks good and heats well. However, the controls are not that great. There are some counter intuitive controls (never really start the timer) and the light stays on when it is done (which just takes a while to get used to). The worst thing is that 2 weeks after owning the start button seems to have problems (not recognizing taps and other random behavior). I guess I got a lemon (but at this price they should not sell lemons).
- Anonymous - customer
- July 20, 2011
- Carey D - customer
- from Seattle, Wa
- March 3, 2012
Never realized that toaster ovens were not all the same, until we got this one. The toast is so perfect. Crispy on the outside,soft on the inside. Toasted cheese sandwiches are great. Just preset every thing to your preference and push the button! A must have is the breville cutting board that fits on top of the oven. Very happy.
- Dixie d - customer
- from Danville, Va
- February 6, 2012
I am impressed. This is a replacement for a KitchenAide that died on its second use. It is clearly well made, and well designed. The controls are easily managed (important to folks like me with disabilities) and require little force. It bakes and broils well.
- D.h/.hermansson - customer
- from Central Jersey
- December 31, 2011