- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Robust performance and user-friendly features make this a standout juicer!
- 5-speed setting knob with easy-to-read LED display lets you choose the optimal speed for the type of fruit or vegetable you are juicing.
- 3" diameter feeding tube processes whole fruits. Now that's convenience!
- Micro-mesh filter uses 40,000 strainer pores for superior filtration with maximum yield.
- Italian-made stainless steel cutter grinds the fruit to a pulp and then 115 conical knives grate the pulp into tiny particles.
- The variety of healthy, delicious beverages you can make with this juicer is endless. Here are a few simple recipes to help get you started.
- Tip: Leftover pulp can be used in baked goods and is excellent for composting.
- 900 watt motor features a smart chip that increases power to the cutting disk under a heavy load.
- Includes 1 liter juice jug with froth separator and an easy clean brush.
- All parts except for motorized base are dishwasher safe.
- Model number: BJE510XL
- Dimensions: 13" wide x 16" high x 7" deep.
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Zappos makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
- Please note, Zappos gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the BJE510XL The Juice Fountain® Multi Speed by Breville. Sorry!
Interested in new Breville products?
In 1932, O'Brien and good friend and fellow engineer, Harry Norville, decided to pool their resources and start their own business manufacturing radios. In the 1970s Breville, imbued with a "we-can-do-it" attitude and a healthy dose of Australian ingenuity, unleashed a series of appliances on the world that would become kitchen icons.
By the 1990s, consumer attitudes and lifestyles had changed with an increasing awareness of healthful cooking. Families also began experimenting in the kitchen with Asian and Mediterranean cuisines and Breville responded by developing high performance electric woks and health grills.
As health-conscience consumers grew in number, Breville recognized the need for a machine that would produce fresh and delicious juices. This led to the invention of the world acclaimed Juice Fountain™. Before the Juice Fountain™, making juice was a messy task. This remarkable piece of engineering removed the need to cut fruit.
All Breville® products are as beautiful as they are functional. Any kitchen will be enhanced by the contemporary, sleek designs that Breville® has to offer. From blenders and juicers, to toasters and coffee makers, Breville® lets you get the most flavor and nutrition from your food for better tasting, healthier eating. After all, you and your family deserve no less!
Breville BJE510XL The Juice Fountain® Multi Speed
Hands down the best juicer, ever. After 2 weeks of a juice detox, I have used the machine 4 times a day for 14 days and it is easy to clean, never misses even the smallest bit of juice and I've never had a mechanical issue. Friends are always amazed at the power and the ability. You won't be disappointed!
- Joseph M - customer
- November 19, 2011
Had this juicer for one month. works great. I would highly recommend this juicer. Please read the warning about forcing vegetables or fruits into the juicer. If pushed too hard, the motor will stop, but it will reset after 5 minutes. Other reviewers have sent it back, I think, erroneously. Please read the entire owner's manual before using!
- Greg - customer
- from st. louis
- September 16, 2011
This is a great juicer, I have had mine now for a bit over a month and it works very well. It is fast easy to clean and best of all you get fresh tasting juice everything from kale to beets and even celery root. I have done pineapple and ginger root still works well and the extraction. If you want my opinion Zappos has done well in pricing. I have priced this juicer elsewhere it sells for considerably more. Thank you, Zappos, for a job well done!
- Vivian P - customer
- March 6, 2012
Works great with no surprises. Easy to use and clean.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Yucaipa, Ca.
- March 5, 2012
This is a practical review from an average person who wanted to start juicing for health benefits. I read the other reviews on how this is a great juicer, gets a lot of juice out, and is easy to clean. I was disappointed with some of this, but that may be because I have not used another brand. Or maybe juicing just isn't right for me. First, I was excited to use greens and get the health benefit from them. But the amount of juice you get (and I tried several different kinds of greens, wrapped tightly) is very small from the amount that goes in. Tender greens like spinach do not juice well at all, even when wrapped in bigger leaves like was suggested to me. I used an entire large package of spinach and got maybe an ounce of juice. The expense becomes huge for the amount you need to use, not just with greens. And if you want to juice for your family and not just yourself, it's a lot of money. It takes a huge amount of whole foods to make enough juice for a family. The first week I tried this, only sharing some with my family, my XL refrigerator was stuffed to capacity and I went through in a few days. It felt so wasteful for me to thrown out all the pulp. And the pulp does not stay neatly contained! Much of it stays in the top spout leading down to the container, so when you remove the container, it gets everywhere. Many of the parts are dishwasher safe, top rack. But some parts are too tall to go on the top rack! The strainer/filter has to be hand scrubbed before it can go in the dishwasher, too. My first time I just put it directly in the dishwasher and it came out with as much pulp as when it went in. For me, it's just too expensive, time consuming, and too much used up counter space. I guess this is more of a review of juicing. Be sure you really like juicing before you make a big purchase like this. This juicer itself is sturdy and you can probably trust other reviews that compare it to other brands. For me, I'll stick to using whole fruits and veges in smoothie form in my blender.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Michigan
- November 8, 2011