- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Dual Boiler Espresso Machine by Breville® -- you'll love having your own coffeeshop, in your own kitchen.
- A separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam on demand -- you can extract your shot at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavor, while simultaneously steaming your milk to café quality.
- Fully programmable -- includes programmable pre-infusion duration and pre-infusion power with manual override, and a preset/manual-override/programmable "shot clock."
- Heating system with electronic PID temperature control is adjustable (190° -205° F) for different bean roasts and origins.
- The Dual Boiler also offers a true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
- It also features an Over Pressure Valve (OPV) which limits the 15 Bar Italian pump throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavors in the shot.
- Dedicated hot water outlet makes it faster to preheat cups, access boiling water or prepare an "Americano" coffee.
- Optional Auto Start setting preheats the machine at a programmed time, so your machine is ready when you are.
- Temperatures display in both Fahrenheit and Celcius.
- Top-fill 84 fl. oz water tank ensures easy refilling.
- Model number: BES900XL
- Dimensions: 15" high x 15" wide x 14.5" deep.
- 1500 Watts.
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Zappos Retail, Inc. makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
Please note, Zappos Retail, Inc. gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the BES900XL The Dual Boiler™ Espresso Machine by Breville. Sorry!
Interested in new Breville products?
In 1932, O'Brien and good friend and fellow engineer, Harry Norville, decided to pool their resources and start their own business manufacturing radios. In the 1970s Breville, imbued with a "we-can-do-it" attitude and a healthy dose of Australian ingenuity, unleashed a series of appliances on the world that would become kitchen icons.
By the 1990s, consumer attitudes and lifestyles had changed with an increasing awareness of healthful cooking. Families also began experimenting in the kitchen with Asian and Mediterranean cuisines and Breville responded by developing high performance electric woks and health grills.
As health-conscience consumers grew in number, Breville recognized the need for a machine that would produce fresh and delicious juices. This led to the invention of the world acclaimed Juice Fountain™. Before the Juice Fountain™, making juice was a messy task. This remarkable piece of engineering removed the need to cut fruit.
All Breville® products are as beautiful as they are functional. Any kitchen will be enhanced by the contemporary, sleek designs that Breville® has to offer. From blenders and juicers, to toasters and coffee makers, Breville® lets you get the most flavor and nutrition from your food for better tasting, healthier eating. After all, you and your family deserve no less!
Breville BES900XL The Dual Boiler™ Espresso Machine
Incredible machine! We love it! The price was worth it and the easy use was wonderful! Thanks to Breville with coming up with a machine that truly makes a fantastic latte! Better than Starbucks!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Florida
- February 21, 2012
Hands down the best espresso machine for the money. No it's not cheap, but when you look at the features this machine gives you, you really start to realize the true value Breville is offering here. I'm super impressed and I'm loving the great coffee this machine is giving me every day of the week!
- Bryan P - customer
- January 29, 2012
Simply excellent. Not only does this machine look amazing and function well, it also has some features of higher-end machines (such as having two boilers and electronic controlled timing and temperature). If you can make the investment you won't go wrong!
- R G - customer
- from Minneapolis, MN
- August 26, 2012