- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Juice for taste, juice for health, juice for life!
- Features a highly durable, yet elegant stainless steel body.
- Makes delicious, fresh juice in a matter of seconds.
- Three-inch diameter feeding tube processes whole fruits. Now that's convenience!
- Powerful high speed setting lets you juice large chunks of fruit and vegetables without removing the rind or skin.
- Low speed setting gets the most nutrients from soft fruit and leafy greens.
- Speeds: Low setting 6,500 rpm; High setting 13,000 rpm.
- Advanced motor design features a smart chip to increase power to the cutting disk under a heavy load.
- Italian-made stainless steel cutter grinds the fruit to a pulp and then 115 conical knives grate the pulp into tiny particles.
- Micro-mesh filter uses 40,000 strainer pores for superior filtration with maximum yield.
- The variety of healthy, delicious beverages you can make with this juicer is endless. Here's a few simple recipes to help get you started.
- Tip: Leftover pulp can be used in baked goods and is excellent for composting.
- Includes one-liter juice jug with froth separator and an easy clean brush.
- All parts except for motorized base are dishwasher safe.
- Model number: 800JEXL
- Watts: 1000.
- Weight: 14.6 lbs.
- Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Height: 17 in
- Weight: 14 lbs 9.6 oz
- Depth: 8 in
- Zappos Retail, Inc. makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
Please note, Zappos Retail, Inc. gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 800JEXL The Juice Fountain® Elite by Breville. Sorry!
Interested in new Breville products?
In 1932, O'Brien and good friend and fellow engineer, Harry Norville, decided to pool their resources and start their own business manufacturing radios. In the 1970s Breville, imbued with a "we-can-do-it" attitude and a healthy dose of Australian ingenuity, unleashed a series of appliances on the world that would become kitchen icons.
By the 1990s, consumer attitudes and lifestyles had changed with an increasing awareness of healthful cooking. Families also began experimenting in the kitchen with Asian and Mediterranean cuisines and Breville responded by developing high performance electric woks and health grills.
As health-conscience consumers grew in number, Breville recognized the need for a machine that would produce fresh and delicious juices. This led to the invention of the world acclaimed Juice Fountain™. Before the Juice Fountain™, making juice was a messy task. This remarkable piece of engineering removed the need to cut fruit.
All Breville® products are as beautiful as they are functional. Any kitchen will be enhanced by the contemporary, sleek designs that Breville® has to offer. From blenders and juicers, to toasters and coffee makers, Breville® lets you get the most flavor and nutrition from your food for better tasting, healthier eating. After all, you and your family deserve no less!
Breville 800JEXL The Juice Fountain® Elite
I have juiced on and off for the past twenty some years. I decided to replace my first juicer (Juiceman Jr.)after watching Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead on Netflix, which launched me into a serious juicing adventure. The Breville 800JEXL (used in the documentary) is such an improvement over my old Juiceman. I think that it is worth the the extra money if you are going to use your juicer a lot. It is very fast (zip zip) and easy to clean (which met my first two requirements). In addition, the feeder spout is twice as big as the one on the Juiceman, the pulp is a bit drier, and it comes with a pitcher equipped with a foam reducer. It is also good looking and not a problem to leave out on the counter. It is loud, but not obnoxious. You have to be careful to place the pulp catcher correctly or pulp will fly all over the kitchen. Finally, even though this seems like a peculiar item to buy from an online shoe store, I was pleased to see it show up on Zappos site. I like Zappos much better than Amazon. I love the return policy and customer service, and my shipping is usually upgraded (I got it within two days). So even though the Breville was a little less on Amazon, I went with Zappos. It is funny that I need to rate the comfort and style, but I went with all 5's because I think you will know what I mean. I like this product.
- Suzanne P - customer
- from Chicago
- August 1, 2011
We love the machine. We have one that we used for 8 years, twice aday for vegetable juice and fruit juice. It was still working but it was time for a new one.
I'd also recommend: This one is the best
- Steave P - customer
- from Utah
- January 30, 2012
It works great, all the juice comes out of the fruits and vegetables, only very dry pulp is left. Easy to clean, easy to use.
I'd also recommend: Don't know, like this one best.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Tacoma, WA
- January 25, 2012
This is a fabulous juicer - compact, easy to clean and works like a dream. I did a lot of research before picking this particular model. As always, Zappos service was perfect -- even during the busy holiday season.
- Robin B - customer
- from Rogers, Arkansas
- January 13, 2012
I'm very happy with this juicer. Prep is easy because the machine accepts large chunks of produce. Cleanup is also easy. I have better results with carrots, cucumbers, and apples than with leafy greens, which don't give much juice.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Austin, TX
- January 7, 2012