- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Enjoy handsome and luxurious comfort with the Aland Cap Toe lace-up from Bostonian®.
- Premium leather upper with a traditional lacing system for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Soft synthetic lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Cushioned and removable footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Lightweight EVA outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 12.5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width W (EE). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Aland Cap Toe by Bostonian. Sorry!
Interested in new Bostonian products?
A leader in stylish yet comfortable men's shoes, Bostonian has an undisputed, 100+ year track record for creating innovative comfort constructions, technologies and patterns that have lasted the test of time. Today, Bostonian offers a highly versatile collection of traditional and contemporary classics that fit and feel as good as they look.
As men's wardrobes are now more extensive than ever, Bostonian has added material interests and patterns to their shoes to put the finishing touch on today's apparel. In addition, Bostonian knows the many shapes and sizes of feet, so to help meet this "growing" need, they've expanded their assortment of extended sizes and widths throughout all categories and looks from dress to casual.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
The most comfortable new shoes I ever bought. Thy look great and are comfortable. I need to insert orthotic arch supports and they fit nicely.
I'd also recommend: Dexter
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston, MA
- May 3, 2013