- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Click here for a video on how to properly measure your laptop!
- This Double Gusset Briefcase is part of the Bosca® Old Leather Collection.
- Luxury and sophistication in business cases can only be found with the Double Gusset Briefcase from Bosca.
- Laptop compartment can accommodate up to a 17" laptop.
- Leather's color is applied by hand-sponging vegetable dyes onto the leather according to a centuries-old Tuscan technique and then ironed to produce a deep and varied color that allows the hide's natural features to show through.
- Versatile transport options let you carry the bag by hand using the leather handle or over your shoulder using the adjustable, nylon shoulder strap with leather shoulder pad.
- Lockable clasp securely holds your briefcase shut when you are on the go.
- Inside of briefcase is lined in a light-color poly/cotton tweed weave for impeccable style even on the inside.
- Interior includes a computer-friendly rear compartment, six open-top pouches for business cards and cell phone, three pen loops, and a roomy interior for your paperwork.
- Briefcase also comes with two zippered cord and peripheral storage pouches.
- Bottom Width: 16 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 16 3⁄4 in
- Top Width: 16 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 12 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 1 3⁄4 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 29 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 19 in
- Weight: 4 lbs 15 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Old Leather Collection - Double Gusset Briefcase by Bosca. Sorry!
Interested in new Bosca products?
Bosca's commitment to quality is shown in every item they create. From wallets to money clips and briefcases to messengers, Bosca proudly stands behind their designs knowing that each piece is finely crafted with love in every stitch. Using the finest leathers and quality stitching, each Bosca bag, wallet, and money clip is designed to outlast excessive use while still maintaining its finely crafted style. The Bosca family proudly stands behind their brand, and their love of their work is represented with each piece displaying the Bosca name.
With their popular collections such as the Old Leather Collection and Nappa Vitello Collection, it is easy to see why so many people turn to Bosca for their leather-good needs. Going back to their roots with the Old Leather Collection after discovering some lost leather products from years gone by in the Bosca archives, Bosca designers realized that the formula for Old Leather had changed over the years. It was their desire then to restore the original ideas that produced one of the finest leathers available anywhere in the world and introduce it in their Old Leather Collection.
For the Nappa Vitello Collection, Bosca's goal was to create the softest of the soft when they began developing this leather almost twenty years ago with one of their favorite Italian tanners. The result is classically designed pieces with the softness of lambskin and the durability of cowhide. A beautiful patina develops over time, but the real beauty of Nappa Vitello is the way it feels between your fingers. There are many versions of soft nappa-type leather on the market, but close your eyes and compare Bosca to any other – the difference is in the touch.
One look will convince you. One touch and you'll never let go. Much more than just accessories, Bosca is a way of life.