- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Bolle® Tetra Polarized gives you the style and durability that you want and need.
- Frames go through a process called Microfusion. The frames are precision molded with molten metal alloys for precision frame styling and design on metal models.
- The finest grade of nylon to give you incredibly lightweight, durable and flexible frames.
- Tetra's artistically sculpted temples complement its bold and modern eye shapes for a fresh and stylish look.
- Lightweight frame offers a medium fit and a sporty look that goes where you go.
- Thermo Grip ensures a snug and secure fit.
- Adjustable nosepads hug around your nose giving you a custom fit.
- Temple Length: 121 mm
- Frame Width: 142 mm
- Weight: 1.04 oz
- Lens Height: 35 mm
- Lens Width: 62 mm
- Bridge: 13 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tetra Polarized by Bolle. Sorry!
Interested in new Bolle products?
Sleek designs combined with modern performance defines Bolle eyewear. Whether you´re mountain biking in steep canyons, running a marathon, rock climbing, hiking, or just plain hangin´ out, Bolle has something for you. You asked for performance eyewear and Bolle has the answer.
When you are in the moment and reach your goal, there is no greater satisfaction. At Bolle, they reach that moment of achievement with their performance eyewear at the same moment you do. At Bolle, it's their goal to do everything they can to help you reach yours.
Bolle Tetra Polarized
First off, had a huge mixup with these shades upon ordering, but shout out to Zappos staff; for the customer service rep that helped me was incredible...she was 5 stars. Having said that, the shades are great. Since owning them, I've received tons of compliments. They fit great, very secure for the face, and the polarized lenses are awesome. Everything is crisp, and crystal clear. This was my first pair of Bolle too (previously I've worn nothing but Oakley) and I must say, I am very satisfied.
- MAJ-13 - customer
- from Mount, Ephraim NJ
- August 15, 2011