- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The streets hath runneth over with last night's rain, but your soles are warm and jolly in the toasty protection of the Rue Solid from Bogs®.
- 100% waterproof.
- Durable, hand-lasted rubber over a four-way stretch bootie.
- Lovely printed upper for added flair.
- Heel pull tab for an easier on and off.
- 2mm waterproof Neo-Tech + 2mm Airmesh for added warmth without the bulk.
- Removable, molded EVA sockliner features Aegis™ antimicrobial protection.
- Non-slip, non-marking, self-cleaning outsole with deep lugs.
- Low profile heel.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Rue Solid by Bogs. Sorry!
Interested in new Bogs products?
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Bogs Rue Solid
I have worn these type shoes day in and day out for years I have ten acres and rescue dogs they are perfect for all farm work and you can run and walk longs distances in them comfortably they are heavy but last pretty well eventually the rubber top cracks but they usually last at least a year or two of continuous wear; just hate the price. I have also worn Sloggers and Muck boots - all have similar qualities.
I'd also recommend: Sloggers and Muck Boots
- Suzanne K - customer
- from New Hope, TN
- February 20, 2013
Unlike the previous reviewer: I purchased these shoes to wear primarily on wet, muddy, rain, snowy days, or whenever I needed to slip into a pair of shoes quickly. These are perfect. I even wear them when in my jeans and need to go shopping. I would likely not wear them to church a tea party, but they are great for any outdoor use. Just squirt some water on them and they are whistle clean. Can't beat that for a regular backyard gardener!
- Margaret - customer
- from Roanoke
- December 27, 2012
I was really looking forward to getting these shoes! But...I didn't like them at all. They looked too "clunky" and the shoe was heavy! So back they went! I will stick to buying "Sporto's".
I'd also recommend: Sporto's
- Lee - customer
- from N.Y.
- November 2, 2012