- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Leaf the soggy old rain boots at home and step out in the protection of these fun, rainy day sole savers from Bogs®!
- 100% waterproof.
- Durable, hand-lasted rubber over a four-way stretch bootie.
- Lovely printed upper for added flair.
- Heel pull tab for an easier on and off.
- 2mm waterproof Neo-Tech + 2mm Airmesh for added warmth without the bulk.
- Removable, molded EVA sockliner features Aegis™ antimicrobial protection.
- Non-slip, non-marking, self-cleaning outsole with deep lugs.
- Low profile heel.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Rue Leaf by Bogs. Sorry!
Interested in new Bogs products?
0% Full size too large
12% Half size too Large
88% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
92% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
8% Felt wider than marked
19% Excellent arch support
77% Moderate arch support
4% No arch support
Bogs Rue Leaf
I have been wearing this style Bogs for maybe 10 years. They are my daily morning shoes since I go for walks/hikes in the grass, mud, snow, & rain. My feet stay dry and toasty. The shoes are sturdy, lightweight, comfy, with great traction soles. The new patterns just add to the joy of wearing these shoes which seem to last forever.
- Debra J - customer
- October 14, 2012
I love these shoes. I bought them to walk my dog in when it is raining but since they are so comfortable I wear them shopping and to work. They are snug and you can wear a thing sock or stocking with them. I found the to run true to size.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Maryland
- March 9, 2013
This shoe is very comfortable and perfect for walking in slush and small amounts of snow. Able to use my cleats for walking on ice with this shoe. Great shoe!
- Janice A - customer
- from Clear Lake, Iowa
- March 3, 2013
I love everything about this shoe! They are comfortable enough to wear all day. They fit like a glove and have perfect arch support (I have flat feet and really appreciate good arch support). They are not clunky to walk around in and are very cute too. I wore them the other day even without snow or rain just because they are so comfortable!
- Jorie A - customer
- February 16, 2013
Love these new wheels! I'm a farmer, pre-school carpool pilot, and dog walker. These shoes are comfortable, cute and warm right out of the box! Couldn't ask for more.
- Jen M - customer
- from God's Country (WI)
- January 17, 2013