- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Note: The sizing info on the box will differ slightly from our sizing (Ex: Bogs 7I = 7 Toddler, Bogs 1K = 1 Youth). Please select your child's regular size when ordering.
- Let her splash at will with the Glosh Daisy Rainboot!
- Soft and flexible, natural rubber upper.
- Man-made upper is 100% waterproof, warm and breathable.
- Grab handles on each side of the boot shaft make these easy to pull on.
- Contains Aegis antimicrobial insoles that are breathable, antifungal and odor-resistant.
- Bogs Performance Outsoles are non-slip and non-marking with an all-purpose traction that releases mud and crud.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 7 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Glosh Daisy Rainboot (Toddler/Youth) by Bogs Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Bogs Kids products?
Their home in Oregon is the ideal proving ground for Bogs. The coast provides wet and windy storms, the green Willamette Valley supplies steady rain and plenty of mud, and the cascade mountain range lets forth deep snow and icy cold temperatures. Whatever the outdoor activity, no matter how muddy the trail, how hard the rain, how deep the snow, Bogs will keep your feet warm, dry and feeling great all day long.
The design and engineering of Bogs footwear uses high quality, proven materials that offer outstanding performance in challenging climate conditions. Internal Ortholite® sockliners with waterproof, breathable membranes offer breathability, anti-fungal properties, and odor resistance. Seamless bootie construction on each shoe provides comfort to your feet and waterproof protection. Finally, the non-slip, non-marking rubber outsole technology easily dispels crud and mud with every step you take.
0% Full size too large
20% Half size too Large
80% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Love, love, love these boots! My daughter does not want to take them off on sunny days! Fit was great and she tells me they are super comfortable and of course very cute!
I'd also recommend: Kamik
- Janelle j - customer
- from Minneapolis, Minnesota
- May 8, 2013
One word... ADORABLE! My daughter loves her new rain boots! As always, fast shipping and Great service! THANK YOU ZAPPOS!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Healdsburg, CA
- May 2, 2013
Great boots. Bought for my daughter. I can't speak to how well they will endure her but they appear to be well constructed. Beautiful colors true to picture. Fit well and comfortable.
- Karen S - customer
- from Eagleville, PA
- April 18, 2013
Size was right on. Wish there were more choices for colors!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Vermont
- April 12, 2013
My daughter loves these boots. I ordered her normal size (2) and we found that with two pair of socks they fit right. If you live in a warmer climate, perhaps order down a size, but be careful. I would not say they are an entire size over sneakers or mary janes. We are having a cold spring in NJ and these have been perfect. We do nature hikes every weekend as a family, we slog through vernal pools and the boots are getting a workout! And so pretty for my girly-girl.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Marjule H - customer
- from Princeton
- April 7, 2013