- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Get clean, even slices without smashing down the bread loaf.
- Sharp, serrated edge saws right through even the toughest bread crusts.
- Made of a highly durable ceramic material that resists corrosion and acids from foods that can dull a sharp blade.
- Soft silicone grip gives you a slip-free, comfortable hold.
- Comes with a silicone safety cover for worry-free drawer storage.
- Carefully hand wash and towel dry.
- Blade length: 7.0"
Blade width: 2.0"
Handle length: 5.0"
Weight: 4.0 oz.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bistro Ceramic 7" Bread Knife by Bodum. Sorry!
Interested in new Bodum products?
Bodum is best known for the French Coffee Press, which was selected as the most environmentally friendly coffee maker by the international media and has been highly awarded for its design. Without the use of electricity and messy filters, the French Coffee Press creates a stronger cup of coffee that delivers robust flavor.
Since the beginning of Bodum, this visionary company has branched out into much more than just the coffee presses. Tea presses, iced tea jugs, coffee makers, and portable grills are just a few of the additions to the Bodum line of products. "If you are looking for high quality and affordable kitchen appliances and items, then look no further than Bodum. Good design doesn't have to be expensive"-Peter Bodum.