- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Luscious Lelah rules the dance floor!
- Classic and supportive Salsa and Latin shoe, also suitable for social ballroom dancing.
- The wide heel, positioned in the middle of the heel and the cushioned insole, makes this a comfortable and secure shoe, perfect for students and teaching professionals who spend long hours on their feet.
- Shiny satin upper with rhinestone detail.
- Adjustable ankle strap for greater support with self-locking buckle.
- Flexible sole for pointing and flexing.
- Suede outsole, perfect for turns and slides.
- This style runs smaller than marked. The manufacturer recommends going a half size larger than your normal size (if you are trying to accommodate a wide width, please order a full size larger than your normal size).
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lelah SA by Bloch. Sorry!
Interested in new Bloch products?
Bloch loved watching ballet and visited many dance studios. At one such studio, he noticed a young dancer who was having trouble staying on pointe. Bloch promised he would make her a better pair of shoes, and so he did. After that, Bloch´s reputation for making good dance shoes spread rapidly.
At Bloch, the respect the company has for its clients' art is infinite. Contributing to a dancer's artistry, in even the slightest way is the ultimate Bloch goal. Admittedly jealous of their clients' artistic ability, Bloch is proud to contribute confidence and beauty through the best dance footwear in the world.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
40% True to size
60% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Bloch Lelah SA
This is my third pair of Bloch dancing shoes. In the description it says that they run a bit smaller and I have disagreed about this with my other two pairs but this particular style is indeed smaller than marked.
- Marisela V - customer
- April 16, 2013
Very pretty dance shoe. Does run a bit small, but 11 is the largest size (and a rarity in dance shoes, hello manufacturers, we dance too). I put moleskin on my big toes where the shoe rubbed until they stretched a bit with use.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 5, 2013
I was a little skeptical when I read the suggestion to order 1/2 size larger, but I did. The shoe was a little loose but I bought pads to put under the ball of the foot and that did the job. Overall I'm very pleased with my new dancing shoes -- they're pretty, feminine, and very comfortable (especially with the little padding I added). I can dance the night away and my feet aren't burning at the end. While I long to wear gorgeous stilettos, but can't, these satisfy the desire for a pretty shoe. I do recommend that you buy the 1/2 size larger.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Lanny U - customer
- from SF Bay Area
- March 8, 2013
It's a beautiful shoe. Looks much more expensive than it is, when you see it for real. very comfortable and has the nice suede sole. It does seem to run a bit small, had to order 1/2 size bigger than I ususally do.
- Carol B - customer
- from Montana
- February 5, 2013
These shoes are beautiful! I wish they had been comfortable, the shoe cut into my big toe. Alas, I had to send them back.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Sue - customer
- February 27, 2013