- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- "Glamor" is your gal's middle name!
- Glittery sparkle fabric catches the light beautifully.
- Slip-on style with elastic collar and strap for easy on and off.
- Decorative bow at vamp adds a touch of sweetness.
- Quality leather lining for comfort.
- Textured leather outsole provides traction.
- Heel Height: 3⁄8 in
- Weight: 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 26 (US 8.5 Toddler), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Glitz (Infant/Toddler) by Bloch Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Bloch Kids products?
For the littlest ones, Bloch Kids has Baby Bloch, prewalker shoes for tiny ballerinas. Baby Bloch shoes are soft, lightweight, and expertly crafted to protect your baby's growing feet. You'll love the quality materials and impeccable design that every baby deserves.
What do little dancers wear when they aren't dancing? Bloch Kids flats! Ballet-inspired flats in fun prints, colors, and materials will make any girl feel pretty on or off the dance floor.
For the serious dancer, Bloch Kids offers the best technical shoes that will allow children to move and express themselves while still offering support and comfort. Since Jacob Bloch first began crafting pointe shoes in 1932, Bloch has been a leading expert in the field. Whether your child loves classical dance, including ballet, jazz, and tap or if you are looking for a modern dance sneaker, Bloch Kids has everything you need!
Bloch Kids Glitz (Infant/Toddler)
My daughter received a pair of these shoes for her 2nd birthday and loved them straight out of the box! she wore them for the whole year even though they were too tight! the quality of Bloch shoes are excellent! the glitter does flake off but is not an issue and is expected since my toddler does give them some wear and tear. I was thrilled to find a larger size on Zappos and she is so happy to have her sparkly shoes for hopefully another year!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles
- March 22, 2012