- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Due to the nature and construction of this style, please consider sizing up one full size from your street size.
- The secret is in the details with the super stylish Allanah flat from Bloch®!
- Velvety suede flats.
- Narrow braiding meticulously interwoven through diamond-shaped cutouts.
- Stretch edge for a snug, comfy fit.
- Padded insole for comfort with each step.
- Partial leather lining for added comfort.
- Leather and rubber sole for durability.
- Heel Height: 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 37.5 (US Women's 7.5), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Allanah by Bloch. Sorry!
Interested in new Bloch products?
Bloch loved watching ballet and visited many dance studios. At one such studio, he noticed a young dancer who was having trouble staying on pointe. Bloch promised he would make her a better pair of shoes, and so he did. After that, Bloch´s reputation for making good dance shoes spread rapidly.
At Bloch, the respect the company has for its clients' art is infinite. Contributing to a dancer's artistry, in even the slightest way is the ultimate Bloch goal. Admittedly jealous of their clients' artistic ability, Bloch is proud to contribute confidence and beauty through the best dance footwear in the world.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
100% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Gorgeous shoes but Wow! They really seem to run small. I am a true 11W and ordered these in a 12M because the shoe doesn't come in W width. A 12M is usually a little long in the length but the width works fine. These shoes are very short - even the 12 I could just barely get my foot into the length and sadly had to return.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- March 4, 2013