- The Ayanna Bedskirt coordinates with the Blissliving Home® Ayanna Collection.
- It's all in the details. The Blissliving Home® Ayanna Black King Bedskirt features glamorous grosgrain trim in deep onyx black. Fine ribbed texture ribbon design shows graphic definition along the bottom edge of white cotton sateen.
- Each Blissliving Home bedskirt has a unique and simple wrap design that allows you to remove or change it without raising your mattress. The bedskirt is secured to the top edge of your box spring with eight pins. The natural drop of each bedskirt is 18.0", but due to its innovative design, the drop can be shortened to fit your bed height.
- Includes bedskirt and eight pins.
- Corner pleats at front of bed.
- 300 thread count.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash.
- 2.1 lbs.
- Looks great with:
• Anis Full/Queen Comforter Cover/Duvet Set
• Anis King Comforter Cover/Duvet Set
• Empire Pillow
• Manhattan Pillow
• Madison Pillow
• Alex Euro Sham
• Ayanna Black Queen Bedskirt
• Ayanna Black King Sheet Set
• Ayanna Black Queen Sheet Set
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Ayanna Black King Bedskirt by Blissliving Home. Sorry!
Interested in new Blissliving Home products?
Blissliving Home was inspired by Creator & CEO Mei Xu's passion for global travels, contemporary art, fashion and design. Envisaging a new line of home lifestyle products that would be modern in style yet globally inspired, Mei created Blissliving Home to invite you on a sensory escape within the comforts of your home.
Twice per year, in springtime and fall, Blissliving Home introduces new, thoughtfully designed home lifestyle collections featuring culturally inspired motifs gathered from their journeys across the globe. Patterns and themes are updated in cheerful, stylish color stories, and cropped in unexpected and dramatic ways. Every collection is an invitation to experience the rush of the adventure, and the exploration of world cultures through design, texture, color, and fragrance.
Blissliving Home has quickly established the reputation of a trend leader in the home lifestyle industry. The brand and its products have been recognized with numerous design and industry awards - including the 2010 ARTS Award in the Manufacturer Home Textiles category and the 2010 NYIGF Best New Product Award in the bed category. Blissliving Home also shares trend and industry insight with trend forecasting authorities such as WGSN and Trend Bible.
A key element of the Blissliving Home mission and passion is giving back to the community. Blissliving Home employees believe quality is more than captivating design crafted from the best materials - they believe quality goods have a heart. They continuously partner with a variety of local and national organizations working effortlessly towards making a difference in the world. Brand partners include Food For Others (the largest food bank in Northern Virginia), Children's National Medical Center (one of the finest pediatric hospitals in the United States) and Vital Voices Global Partnerships (an organization that identifies, trains, and empowers emerging women leaders around the globe, enabling them to create a better world for everyone).
Building a strong brand that consumers love and trust has been a critical focus from day one. The Blissliving Home public relations campaign spans across all media channels and reaches consumer and trade media alike. Today, media interest in the Blissliving Home brand only continues to grow - resulting in tremendous coverage season after season.