- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Vista by Black Diamond® is a versatile, lightweight, three-person double-wall tent that is great for basecamp, backpacking or car camping.
- Large, light and strong double-wall tent.
- Fast-pitch hub and variable-diameter DAC Featherlite® poles to ensure simple and easy set up and unrivaled rigidity in high-wind situations.
- Double doors for easy entry/exit.
- Integrated vestibule to hold all of your gear.
- 360° mesh upper provide excellent ventilation.
- Nylon Ripstop lower perimeter for added privacy.
- Polyurethane and silicone treated rainfly.
- Floor is coated with polyurethane for added durability.
- Can also be set up with fly only and optional ground cloth.
- Capacity: 3 people + gear
- Average Weight: 2.7 kg. (4 lbs. 15 oz.)
- Average Packed Weight: 2.94 kg. (6 lbs. 8 oz.)
- Dimensions: 96" long x 86" wide x 66" high x 46"(244 x 218 x 168 x 117 cm.)
- Area: 50.7 sq. ft. + 9 sq. ft. (vestibule)
- Packed Size: 8" x 19"
- Number of Poles: 2
- 1500mm polyester fly and 200mm nylon floor.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Vista Double-Wall Tent by Black Diamond. Sorry!
Interested in new Black Diamond products?
With its full range of products, Black Diamond continues to excel in all areas of climbing, skiing, and the like. In response to a rebirth in ice climbing, carbon-fiber was incorporated into the shaft of an ice tool to create an ax that was light, responsive and shaped to fit a climber's grasp. Further refinements with carbon fiber have resulted in the creation of the Cobra Ice Tool. This tool is perfectly matched to the attitudes and needs of today's extreme ice climbs and mixed routes. Also introduced was the Turbo Express Ice Screw, the fastest, easiest-to-place ice protection on the market. To help climbers in the never-ending quest to redefine what's possible, Black Diamond built the HotWire, the world's first wire-gate carabiner. Stronger, lighter, and easier to clip, the HotWire proved that a seemingly basic design like a carabiner could be improved to meet the continuing demands of the sport. Black Diamond trekking poles can deal with all the crazy conditions you can find yourself in and stand up to any abuse you heap on them. Backcountry travelers encountering these conditions and desiring to improve their comfort, stability and security will find the locking Binary and “Zero Slip” FlickLock adjustment systems extremely dependable with on/off simplicity.
At Black Diamond, they've adopted both the EN and UIAA standards as the basis of their testing procedures to make sure that all of their products continue to meet all safety requirements outlined by these standards. The standardized harmonic European, or EN, standards are legal requirements that outline the safety requirements and test methods for most PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) climbing equipment. The modern UIAA standards are based on the existing EN standards, but they are not legal requirements and some of them have additional requirements above and beyond the EN standards. Certification to these standards means that the equipment meets the basic design and structural requirements of the standards, but does not guarantee that equipment is unbreakable in all conditions possibly encountered while climbing. A product bearing the CE mark signifies that the product has passed the testing requirements and that the manufacturer either has an adequate system for monitoring the quality of the final product or has an appropriate internal quality control system. This means that all Black Diamond technical climbing products, and specifically those products used to protect against falls (such as carabiners, Camalots™, Stoppers, etc.) must undergo rigorous testing on a continuous basis. What is the end result? Gear you can trust and gear you can depend on.