- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Your true intention of casual comfort is complete with the Birki's® Classic Skipper.
- Distressed canvas upper with dual goring to allow for easy on-and-off wear.
- Anatomically correct cork/latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed is enhanced with a layer of latex foam creating a footbed that supports and cradles your each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birki's for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 44 (US Men's 11-11.5, Women's 13-13.5), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Classic Skipper by Birki's. Sorry!
Interested in new Birki's products?
Birki's is a lifestyle brand providing performance comfort footwear with fun, on-trend colors and active styling. Birki's sandals, 3/4 slip-ons and clogs are the real deal, engineered to support your body's natural movements. Their authentic footbed features arch support, heel-to-toe contact, toe grip and more, while delivering the immediate and lasting benefits of Active Recovery™. Made in Germany and based on centuries of research and development, it’s not a fad or trend, rather something you can believe in.
Wear Birki's on your next adventure - whether to a beautiful national park or down to the local market. The features and benefits of the traditional comfort footbed or the new Dynamic Soft Footbed may just be the difference between ready to turn in and ready for the next day.
11% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
89% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
63% Felt true to width
5% Felt narrower than marked
32% Felt wider than marked
89% Excellent arch support
11% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Birki's Classic Skipper
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 19 reviews.
Top Positive Review
4 people found this review helpful.
The bomb! Wore them for an all day shopping trip right out of the box and didn't have any problems. They also are cuter than they appear on the screen and go with anything. Highly recommend!Read more » « Show less March 3, 2012 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
So uncomfortable! And I love my Birkenstock Arizonas and closed toe Bostons. But these just drive my feet nuts! Maybe it's the harder canvas fabric rubbing me, but they don't feel like classic Birks. Plus the canvas unravels a lot - makes them look look worn and beachy, but might annoy some. They do look fantastic on, really hype and stylish, but most days they start to annoy my feet after less than an hour. I commend Birkenstock for trying newer and younger styling, but this was a big waste of money for me!Read more » « Show less January 17, 2012 by Todd M
The bomb! Wore them for an all day shopping trip right out of the box and didn't have any problems. They also are cuter than they appear on the screen and go with anything. Highly recommend!
I'd also recommend: MBT
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from Minneapolis, MN
- March 3, 2012
These took the place of my tennis shoes for my exercise walks. They made my feet feel secure and comfortable from the moment I put then. The canvas were more comfortable then the suede or model with the tie.
- Donna b - customer
- from corvallis, oregon
- October 28, 2011
I absolutely love these shoes! I have always been a Birkenstocks lover but was bummed to be limited to sandals or clogs. These have the classic Birkenstocks comfort and are stylish. I plan to wear them even in the winter with socks. I get lots of compliments on them and people cannot believe they are Birkenstocks. One thing I will add is that they are loose fitting shoes that do not hug your feet. However, I do not have any trouble keeping them on and I think the roominess adds to their comfort.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Springfield, Missouri
- September 3, 2011
Well, great, and not so great. Too big, all around, but now, after adding inserts, I've worn them too long to send them back. I wear an 8, and ordered a 38 which are still too big. But...really comfortable, great support for a whole day of walking/standing/working. And, so nice and light. The best non-leather, cute, slip-on with support I think there is.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
- J.C. - customer
- from United States
- November 3, 2011
- Nancy f - customer
- from wichuta ks
- May 3, 2012