- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Treat your feet to customized comfort in the stylish 'Milano Birkibuc' from Birkenstock®.
- Birkibuc™ upper offers a textured finish that looks and feels like velvety nubuck.
- Adjustable straps with buckle closures allow a personalized and secure fit.
- The leather-lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles your each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstock® sandals for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 41 (US Men's 8-8.5, Women's 10-10.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Milano - Birkibuc™ (Unisex) by Birkenstock. Sorry!
Interested in new Birkenstock products?
Birkenstock is based on the simple principles of health and wellness, quality workmanship and materials, and a respect for the environment. Did you know that Birkenstock created the original contoured footbed that supports and shapes to your foot when walking? And it's made of 100% natural and renewable cork. You can feel good that you are supporting your feet and the environment at the same time. You could call it sustainable comfort.
Birkenstock footwear is designed and sized to provide a roomy fit allowing your toes and feet to wiggle and be free. This sometimes takes a bit of getting used to. Also, most Birkenstock styles come in two widths: narrow and regular, so you can really find the best possible fit for your feet. For the most natural fit, your feet should rest comfortably inside the footbed and there should be about ¼” between your toes and the end of the footbed.
No other part of your body is subject to as much stress and strain as your feet and that is why it is so important to take care of them. With features like a contoured cork footbed, a deep heel cup, and a roomy toe box, Birkenstock clogs and sandals provide more than simply cushioning. Birkenstock footwear provides the perfect balance of firm support and shock resistance allowing your feet and body to be naturally supported.
0% Full size too large
25% Half size too Large
62% True to size
12% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
88% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
12% Felt wider than marked
71% Excellent arch support
29% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Birkenstock Milano - Birkibuc™ (Unisex)
Wow, I just received my Birkenstock Milanos. I purchased them yesterday and received them today. Now that is service! I put them on and they are just fantastic. I will be wearing them to work and take with me on a trip to Greece this December. They are light and comfortable. With a pair of wool socks, they will even work in winter. Zappos, you are the best. I would not buy shoes from any other vendor! I am sure that I will be back for more.
- Dan N - customer
- from Yuma, AZ
- August 25, 2011
All I can say is Wow. These are my second pair of these Birk's. I am one of those people that never wore sandals until in my 50's. I can not take them off. Wow, and what customer service...next day delivery, no one else compares.
I'd also recommend: DR MARTENS
- Chester S - customer
- from Columbus Ohio
- August 22, 2011
I've always been happy with my purchases and am marveled by how fast they get here! Keep up the good work. Also your commercials are the best; they make me laugh every time!
I'd also recommend: nato
- Jan p - customer
- from baltimore md
- May 19, 2011
About a 1/2 size larger than I expected. There are alot of support contours on the sandal, and the contours were a little off. Great sandal if you get the right size. They require a break in period though.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Kevin M - customer
- from Boston, MA
- May 11, 2012
This is the 2nd pair of this particular model sandal that I have purchased through Zappos. For their price I think they are excellent value for money. They are considerably cheaper than other Birkenstock models, yet display no difference in wear. Having worn other Birkenstock models in the past, I thoroughly recommend this model sandal.
I'd also recommend: None really as Birenstock really fits and suits me well
- Duncan R - customer
- from Montreal, QC, Canada & Ft Myers FL in winter
- April 24, 2013