- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Larisa sandal offers both Birkenstock® comfort and versatile styling that will complete any summer outfit.
- Thick yet supple oiled leather upper with adjustable buckle straps for a custom fit.
- Anatomically correct cork/latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 7.5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Larisa by Birkenstock. Sorry!
Interested in new Birkenstock products?
Birkenstock is based on the simple principles of health and wellness, quality workmanship and materials, and a respect for the environment. Did you know that Birkenstock created the original contoured footbed that supports and shapes to your foot when walking? And it's made of 100% natural and renewable cork. You can feel good that you are supporting your feet and the environment at the same time. You could call it sustainable comfort.
Birkenstock footwear is designed and sized to provide a roomy fit allowing your toes and feet to wiggle and be free. This sometimes takes a bit of getting used to. Also, most Birkenstock styles come in two widths: narrow and regular, so you can really find the best possible fit for your feet. For the most natural fit, your feet should rest comfortably inside the footbed and there should be about ¼” between your toes and the end of the footbed.
No other part of your body is subject to as much stress and strain as your feet and that is why it is so important to take care of them. With features like a contoured cork footbed, a deep heel cup, and a roomy toe box, Birkenstock clogs and sandals provide more than simply cushioning. Birkenstock footwear provides the perfect balance of firm support and shock resistance allowing your feet and body to be naturally supported.
4% Full size too large
7% Half size too Large
89% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
85% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
15% Felt wider than marked
62% Excellent arch support
38% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 27 reviews.
Top Positive Review
5 people found this review helpful.
I was looking for a replacement pair for a very feminine pair of Birki's that were finally wearing out. I ordered both the Larisa and the Mayari (with the toe strap) and ended up keeping the Larisa. They felt more secure on my feet and definitely looked more feminine. They have broken in very well. They look great with both capris and skirts. I'm already looking forward to next summer when I'll probably wear them every day!Read more » « Show less September 25, 2011 by Laura
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I ordered narrow, but it felt like a medium, even with the straps adjusted snugly. My big toes didn't fit into the toe footprint - they were on top of the ridge separating the big and second toe: uncomfortable.Read more » « Show less June 2, 2011 by Need N
I was looking for a replacement pair for a very feminine pair of Birki's that were finally wearing out. I ordered both the Larisa and the Mayari (with the toe strap) and ended up keeping the Larisa. They felt more secure on my feet and definitely looked more feminine. They have broken in very well. They look great with both capris and skirts. I'm already looking forward to next summer when I'll probably wear them every day!
- Laura - customer
- from Portland, Oregon
- September 25, 2011
I love these shoes! This is my 4th pair of Birkenstocks, I buy a pair every 3-4 years, because that is how long they last! These took a little longer to break in than the last pair (3 weeks). But now they are as cozy as can be!
I'd also recommend: Teva
- Crystal F - customer
- September 29, 2011
As a loyal Birk wearer for 25+ years, I have had multiple styles, and I have to say that this is the most feminine leather pair I have worn. I love them ! I feel like I have pretty feet in this style. I think they will also wear well with socks this winter. They feel just like all other birks with this traditional footbed. If you have never had this type of leather, it does take a few hours of brief wearing to soften up for wearing all day. I highly recommend this style if you want the feel of an Arizona but want to 'pretty up' your feet !
I'd also recommend: chacos
- Wambli O - customer
- July 19, 2011
Very cute and comfortable sandals. Very typical Birkenstock fit, which is true to size. Love the vertical leather piece. Gives them a more stylish look than some of their other styles. They're a little more brown than the picture which tends to give them a reddish hue.
I'd also recommend: Mephisto, Think
- Martha K - customer
- from Rochester, NY
- June 10, 2011
I love the style. The leather, however, is a little stiff over the front edge of the toes and will take some breaking in for max comfort and no blisters!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Florida
- December 11, 2011