- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width accommodates both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Kids need cheerleaders, supporting and encouraging them. Who knew their insoles could also be so supportive?
- Arch support insert constructed with EVA and multicolored foam liner.
- Deep heel cup with high flange sides aid in excessive pronation and supination.
- Flexible EVA shell covered with a playful foam liner provides added cushion for growing feet.
- Best worn with casual shoes and walking shoes.
- Weight: 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 33 (US 2-2.5 Youth), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Birko Balance Kids' Arch Support by Birkenstock Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Birkenstock Kids products?
Birkenstock is based on the simple principles of health and wellness, quality workmanship and materials, and a respect for the environment. Did you know that Birkenstock created the original contoured footbed that supports and shapes to your foot when walking? And it's made of 100% natural and renewable cork. You can feel good that you are supporting your feet and the environment at the same time. You could call it sustainable comfort.
Birkenstock footwear is designed and sized to provide a roomy fit allowing your toes and feet to wiggle and be free. This sometimes takes a bit of getting used to. Also, most Birkenstock styles come in two widths: narrow and regular, so you can really find the best possible fit for your feet. For the most natural fit, your feet should rest comfortably inside the footbed and there should be about ¼” between your toes and the end of the footbed.
No other part of your body is subject to as much stress and strain as your feet and that is why it is so important to take care of them. With features like a contoured cork footbed, a deep heel cup, and a roomy toe box, Birkenstock clogs and sandals provide more than simply cushioning. Birkenstock footwear provides the perfect balance of firm support and shock resistance allowing your feet and body to be naturally supported.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
100% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Birkenstock Kids Birko Balance Kids' Arch Support
I first ordered the size 29, which is my daughter's shoe size (11 or 11 1/2 depending on the shoe). The arch of these insoles did not fall on my daughters natural arch, they were not even close. I then ordered a size up, but still, not quite an arch match. On top of that, the part of the insole that wraps on the inside of the sole dug on her foot. No luck for us. I think it is better to find a shoe with a built in arch support like pedipeds or Crocs.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Brenda - customer
- from Washington, DC
- April 5, 2013