- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Birkenstock® Granada Soft Footbed is a fabulous dual-strap sandal that offers security and style.
- Oiled leather upper with fully adjustable buckles for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Anatomically correct cork/latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, foam padded, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Granada Soft Footbed by Birkenstock. Sorry!
Interested in new Birkenstock products?
Birkenstock is based on the simple principles of health and wellness, quality workmanship and materials, and a respect for the environment. Did you know that Birkenstock created the original contoured footbed that supports and shapes to your foot when walking? And it's made of 100% natural and renewable cork. You can feel good that you are supporting your feet and the environment at the same time. You could call it sustainable comfort.
Birkenstock footwear is designed and sized to provide a roomy fit allowing your toes and feet to wiggle and be free. This sometimes takes a bit of getting used to. Also, most Birkenstock styles come in two widths: narrow and regular, so you can really find the best possible fit for your feet. For the most natural fit, your feet should rest comfortably inside the footbed and there should be about ¼” between your toes and the end of the footbed.
No other part of your body is subject to as much stress and strain as your feet and that is why it is so important to take care of them. With features like a contoured cork footbed, a deep heel cup, and a roomy toe box, Birkenstock clogs and sandals provide more than simply cushioning. Birkenstock footwear provides the perfect balance of firm support and shock resistance allowing your feet and body to be naturally supported.
5% Full size too large
6% Half size too Large
83% True to size
4% Half size too small
1% Full size too small
84% Felt true to width
2% Felt narrower than marked
14% Felt wider than marked
80% Excellent arch support
20% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Birkenstock Granada Soft Footbed
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 98 reviews.
Top Positive Review
5 people found this review helpful.
This is my 1st pair of soft footbed birkenstocks. I've worn the regular footbed before and these are amazing. I did have to break in the leather a little bit from the instep but once the leather soften they became my favorite pair of sandals. I walked around the house with socks at the beginning to break them in. Will definitely buy another pair or soft footbed. Would recommend them to anyone who finds the footbed of the regular birks too stiff. Narrow width is great for someone who has a narrow to medium width foot.Read more » « Show less March 30, 2012 by NV
Top Critical Review
1 person found this review helpful.
My second pair of Birkenstocks and love them except they fade terribly on my feet! I am going to see if I can return them for another pair of Birkenstocks that don't fade! My feet are narrow and bony, so these fit beautifully, and I love the soft footbed. Would give them an overall very high score if they didn't fade!Read more » « Show less November 26, 2011 by Ann
This is my 1st pair of soft footbed birkenstocks. I've worn the regular footbed before and these are amazing. I did have to break in the leather a little bit from the instep but once the leather soften they became my favorite pair of sandals. I walked around the house with socks at the beginning to break them in. Will definitely buy another pair or soft footbed. Would recommend them to anyone who finds the footbed of the regular birks too stiff. Narrow width is great for someone who has a narrow to medium width foot.
- NV - customer
- from Mission Hills, CA
- March 30, 2012
A 40 in Birkenstocks is not a 9. I thought perhaps they changed the sizing. These will be returned and a 39 will be ordered.
I'd also recommend: dansko
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from pittsburgh, pa
- August 2, 2011
The soft footbed is an improvement on already pretty perfect shoed, I will be looking for more shoes with this style footbed. The design of these shoes are cute and not-clunky at all. I love Birkenstocks!
I'd also recommend: Earthies
- Leah S - customer
- from Fairbanks, Alaska
- March 25, 2012
These were my first Birkenstocks. I am very pleased I ordered them. I wear them all the time! Good support and so comfortable and very well made. The color goes with everything. I am definitely a new Birkenstock fan and will definitely order more in the future. I normally wear a medium, but have to get narrow with the Birkenstock brand, as they run wide. Keep this in mind if you wear a medium shoe. Zappos is the best company to do business with, bar none!
- Karen A - customer
- from St. Louis, MO
- July 17, 2011
As other reviews have noted, be sure to order a full size smaller than you normally wear (I normally wear a 9, I bought these in 8). If you can find it in a Narrow size you will probably be just fine, as they tend to run wide and the leather will stretch out. It took me about 3 days to break these in, re-adjusting the straps so the footbed arches hit my feet in the right spots. They are now quite comfy and I wear them all day around the house and for outside errands. It has a strappy look that is rather cute and not like the typical "Birkenstock" clunky look.
I'd also recommend: Naot
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Houston TX
- March 22, 2012