- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Birkenstock® 'Florida' is a fabulous triple-strap sandal that offers security and style.
- Crafted in genuine nubuck with fully adjustable buckles for the perfect fit.
- Anatomically correct cork/latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, foam padded, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Made in Germany.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Florida Soft Footbed - Nubuck by Birkenstock. Sorry!
Interested in new Birkenstock products?
Birkenstock is based on the simple principles of health and wellness, quality workmanship and materials, and a respect for the environment. Did you know that Birkenstock created the original contoured footbed that supports and shapes to your foot when walking? And it's made of 100% natural and renewable cork. You can feel good that you are supporting your feet and the environment at the same time. You could call it sustainable comfort.
Birkenstock footwear is designed and sized to provide a roomy fit allowing your toes and feet to wiggle and be free. This sometimes takes a bit of getting used to. Also, most Birkenstock styles come in two widths: narrow and regular, so you can really find the best possible fit for your feet. For the most natural fit, your feet should rest comfortably inside the footbed and there should be about ¼” between your toes and the end of the footbed.
No other part of your body is subject to as much stress and strain as your feet and that is why it is so important to take care of them. With features like a contoured cork footbed, a deep heel cup, and a roomy toe box, Birkenstock clogs and sandals provide more than simply cushioning. Birkenstock footwear provides the perfect balance of firm support and shock resistance allowing your feet and body to be naturally supported.
6% Full size too large
7% Half size too Large
83% True to size
3% Half size too small
2% Full size too small
89% Felt true to width
1% Felt narrower than marked
10% Felt wider than marked
87% Excellent arch support
13% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Birkenstock Florida Soft Footbed - Nubuck
When it comes time to purchase new shoes, Zappos is the place to go. They have a huge selection to choose from and the ordering is easy, the shipping is reasonable and they deliver on time.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Gloria S - customer
- from Washington
- January 27, 2012
I was skeptical as to whether it would be worth it to pay the extra money for the soft footbed. But it was totally worth it! I have really bad feet, and now I don't have to always wear gym shoes with orthotics in them. These are almost like slippers but with a whole lot of support!
- Mindy - customer
- from Indianapolis
- September 30, 2010
I've been a Birkenstock fan for many years. The soft foot bed is a great addition, particularly for those of us whose feet are not aging gracefully. I wish they had it in more styles. For those unfamiliar with Birkenstock sizing, I would advise that you order up a size. I wear a 41, which supposedly translates into US women's size 10-10.5, but I'm a 9.5. Also, European Narrow is more like a US Medium, but with the Birk contoured foot bed it still works for me, although I'm really a Slim.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from Newton, MA
- September 16, 2010
This is about my 100th pair of Birkenstocks! I love them and only needed to replace my Florida Soft footbed sandals because I lost one on vacation. I have flat feet, heel and ankle pain, so love the soft footbed because there is no break in time. These have three smaller straps so are flatering. I wear them with skirts, shorts, jeans, and capris. Birkenstock seems to be very consistent with size I always wear a 37 narrow and that always fits no matter what style I am buying.
- Kim B - customer
- from Iowa
- April 1, 2010
If you don’t think you can wear Birkenstocks, try these. I have very high arches and have been treated for Morton’s neuroma. This style supports my feet, while remaining comfy. This is my second pair (different color). Yeah!
I'd also recommend: Finn Comfort, Helle
- Pam m - customer
- from california
- February 13, 2010