- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Birkenstock® 'Florida' is a fabulous triple-strap sandal that offers security and style.
- Crafted in easy care Birko-Flor™ with fully adjustable buckles for the perfect fit.
- Anatomically correct cork/latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Made in Germany.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Florida - Birko-Flor™ by Birkenstock. Sorry!
Interested in new Birkenstock products?
Birkenstock is based on the simple principles of health and wellness, quality workmanship and materials, and a respect for the environment. Did you know that Birkenstock created the original contoured footbed that supports and shapes to your foot when walking? And it's made of 100% natural and renewable cork. You can feel good that you are supporting your feet and the environment at the same time. You could call it sustainable comfort.
Birkenstock footwear is designed and sized to provide a roomy fit allowing your toes and feet to wiggle and be free. This sometimes takes a bit of getting used to. Also, most Birkenstock styles come in two widths: narrow and regular, so you can really find the best possible fit for your feet. For the most natural fit, your feet should rest comfortably inside the footbed and there should be about ¼” between your toes and the end of the footbed.
No other part of your body is subject to as much stress and strain as your feet and that is why it is so important to take care of them. With features like a contoured cork footbed, a deep heel cup, and a roomy toe box, Birkenstock clogs and sandals provide more than simply cushioning. Birkenstock footwear provides the perfect balance of firm support and shock resistance allowing your feet and body to be naturally supported.
4% Full size too large
7% Half size too Large
85% True to size
4% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
89% Felt true to width
4% Felt narrower than marked
7% Felt wider than marked
92% Excellent arch support
8% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Birkenstock Florida - Birko-Flor™
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 34 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
These are great! I am a Birk fan and the Birko-Flor did not disappoint. I didn't have any of the breaking-in issues some have written about and I love that I don't feel quite as paranoid about water with these Birks.Read more » « Show less August 6, 2011 by Anniessa S
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
Not for everyone - Let me begin by saying I have plantar fasciitis in both feet. These came so highly recommended that I decided to give them a try. I had a hard time getting the straps adjusted to my feet. By the second day, my feet felt so bruised on the bottom, I could not wear them any more. They felt like the arch was in the wrong place. I googled this brand and plantar fasciitis and found a doc who says they work well for some and not at all for others. Perhaps these shoes would have helped to prevent my foot problems if I had started wearing them earlier in life...for me; Born has given me more relief. Zappos was, as always, a top notch customer service oriented company.Read more » « Show less June 28, 2008 by Sara
These are great! I am a Birk fan and the Birko-Flor did not disappoint. I didn't have any of the breaking-in issues some have written about and I love that I don't feel quite as paranoid about water with these Birks.
- Anniessa S - customer
- from Coronado, CA
- August 6, 2011
They came so quickly! Thanks! Size was perfect. I have had these before and they are so comfortable, molding to your feet with in a week.
- Nancy B - customer
- from NY
- July 2, 2011
I bought these for my mother-in-law. She loves them! No fuss, comfort-loving woman...always on the go kind of gal would enjoy these. She wears them daily and only wears this brand. Buy them if you want a long-lasting comfortable shoe!
- Anonymous - customer
- from STL MO
- May 30, 2011
I love my new Birken's; they are so comfortable. Great price and quality. If you like comfort, I highly recommend this shoes.
I'd also recommend: Sketchers
- Norma J - customer
- from Chugiak, Alaska
- August 9, 2010
I have difficult to fit feet. A little wide at the ball, but normal everywhere else. I'm also a nurse and I need a good, supportive shoe at all times. These work for me. They are worth the money because they will last several years. If you are buying Birks for the first time, make sure you break them in slowly. They might be stiff at first, but after you break them in, you will wear them everywhere!
- Tracey H - customer
- from Eagan, MN
- October 18, 2009