- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The 'Boston' from Birkenstock® is a classic clog that will add style and comfort to your wardrobe.
- Soft premium suede upper with a matching adjustable strap for a perfect fit.
- Anatomically correct cork/latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6-6.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boston Suede (Unisex) by Birkenstock. Sorry!
Interested in new Birkenstock products?
Birkenstock is based on the simple principles of health and wellness, quality workmanship and materials, and a respect for the environment. Did you know that Birkenstock created the original contoured footbed that supports and shapes to your foot when walking? And it's made of 100% natural and renewable cork. You can feel good that you are supporting your feet and the environment at the same time. You could call it sustainable comfort.
Birkenstock footwear is designed and sized to provide a roomy fit allowing your toes and feet to wiggle and be free. This sometimes takes a bit of getting used to. Also, most Birkenstock styles come in two widths: narrow and regular, so you can really find the best possible fit for your feet. For the most natural fit, your feet should rest comfortably inside the footbed and there should be about ¼” between your toes and the end of the footbed.
No other part of your body is subject to as much stress and strain as your feet and that is why it is so important to take care of them. With features like a contoured cork footbed, a deep heel cup, and a roomy toe box, Birkenstock clogs and sandals provide more than simply cushioning. Birkenstock footwear provides the perfect balance of firm support and shock resistance allowing your feet and body to be naturally supported.
10% Full size too large
9% Half size too Large
78% True to size
3% Half size too small
1% Full size too small
81% Felt true to width
1% Felt narrower than marked
18% Felt wider than marked
84% Excellent arch support
16% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Birkenstock Boston Suede (Unisex)
Birkenstock's give excellent arch support, but there isn't much cushioning between the foot and the ground. They are excellent for around the house or office, but not so good for extended walking outside or on uneven surfaces.
- Anonymous - customer
- October 16, 2010
I like them and they are very comfortable. The only problem is that they make a funny sound when I walk. Great arch support and my feet don't hurt after wearing them all day.
I'd also recommend: yes
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from VA
- October 4, 2011
This was the second time I had ordered Birkenstocks, and after reading the other reviews I ordered one size smaller this time, and it fits perfectly. Since Zappos return shipping is free, I didn't have anything to lose, and now that I know the size that fits best, without a doubt, I will be ordering more, I love these shoes, they were comfortable from day one, no breaking in necessary.
I'd also recommend: Crocs were great, but I have a sensitivity to rubber.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Linda G - customer
- from Independence, MO
- September 12, 2011
You can not go wrong, Birkenstocks are the most amazing shoes. This is my third pair of the same shoe and I will never stop wearing them. European sizing you can not go wrong.
I'd also recommend: None
- Greg S - customer
- from Milwaukee WI
- April 29, 2011
This is the second pair I have owned. Love this clog. Comfortable, almost like a slipper! Zappos is the best company to order from, I still am amazed how fast I receive the orders.
I'd also recommend: Birkenstocks
- Anonymous - customer
- from West Des Moines, Iowa
- December 1, 2010