- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The 'Boston' from Birkenstock® is a classic clog that will add style and comfort to your wardrobe.
- Offered in a variety of leather uppers with a matching adjustable instep strap for a perfect fit.
- Anatomically correct cork/latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 42 (US Men's 9-9.5, Women's 11-11.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boston - Leather (Unisex) by Birkenstock. Sorry!
Interested in new Birkenstock products?
Birkenstock is based on the simple principles of health and wellness, quality workmanship and materials, and a respect for the environment. Did you know that Birkenstock created the original contoured footbed that supports and shapes to your foot when walking? And it's made of 100% natural and renewable cork. You can feel good that you are supporting your feet and the environment at the same time. You could call it sustainable comfort.
Birkenstock footwear is designed and sized to provide a roomy fit allowing your toes and feet to wiggle and be free. This sometimes takes a bit of getting used to. Also, most Birkenstock styles come in two widths: narrow and regular, so you can really find the best possible fit for your feet. For the most natural fit, your feet should rest comfortably inside the footbed and there should be about ¼” between your toes and the end of the footbed.
No other part of your body is subject to as much stress and strain as your feet and that is why it is so important to take care of them. With features like a contoured cork footbed, a deep heel cup, and a roomy toe box, Birkenstock clogs and sandals provide more than simply cushioning. Birkenstock footwear provides the perfect balance of firm support and shock resistance allowing your feet and body to be naturally supported.
5% Full size too large
10% Half size too Large
71% True to size
10% Half size too small
5% Full size too small
86% Felt true to width
5% Felt narrower than marked
10% Felt wider than marked
89% Excellent arch support
11% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Birkenstock Boston - Leather (Unisex)
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 24 reviews.
Top Positive Review
4 people found this review helpful.
My 17 year old asked me to buy these for her. I was surprised as they don't seem to be a shoe a teenager would like but she loves them. She wears them constantly. She has a very flat narrow foot, the Birks in a narrow are perfect for her and she feels like she gets lots of support through the arch.Read more » « Show less August 15, 2011 by Anonymous
My 17 year old asked me to buy these for her. I was surprised as they don't seem to be a shoe a teenager would like but she loves them. She wears them constantly. She has a very flat narrow foot, the Birks in a narrow are perfect for her and she feels like she gets lots of support through the arch.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle, Wa
- August 15, 2011
We got these shoes for our 40 year old daughter for her birthday. She is thrilled and says they can be worn with casual or dressier clothes. I was unsure about the patent leather but she loves them.
I'd also recommend: Tevas
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Carla F - customer
- from FL
- December 21, 2011
I love Birkenstocks. I have a high arch, and they give me the very best support. I'm a nurse -- on my feet all day long. I never have any problems with painful feet, like many of my co workers. I have given them as gifts and whenever I do, I get a lot of thank-you's. To me, they are the most comfortable shoe ever. Buying from Zappos is the best too because if they don't fit you can exchange them for another pair without an additional shipping fee. Plus the shoes arrive overnight, which is amazing!
I'd also recommend: Merrils
- Marilyn C - customer
- from Little Egg Harbor New Jersey
- July 9, 2011
Very comfortable shoes! I'm glad I read the reviews about the break-in period. After putting them on the first time I was ready to return them, but decided to wait a couple of days. I was shocked when the foot problems I was experiencing disappeared. At first I thought they were a bit pricey; however, as I said my foot problems disappeared and they are well made. I can see I'll have these for a few years and have decided to get another pair in brown suede.
- Sue H - customer
- from Minneapolis, MN
- September 12, 2011
I have owned a pair of these now and wear 'em every day, and they are the most comfortable shoe in the world! I made the mistake of getting brown nubuck...wrong...get dirty on the surface and show it. Next black smooth leather!
- Todd d - customer
- from oregon
- June 5, 2011