- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The 'Boston High Arch' clog offers the comfort you expect from Birkenstock® but with a higher arch for additional support.
- Soft premium suede upper with matching adjustable straps for a perfect fit.
- Anatomically correct cork/latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Made in Germany.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Boston High Arch by Birkenstock. Sorry!
Interested in new Birkenstock products?
Birkenstock is based on the simple principles of health and wellness, quality workmanship and materials, and a respect for the environment. Did you know that Birkenstock created the original contoured footbed that supports and shapes to your foot when walking? And it's made of 100% natural and renewable cork. You can feel good that you are supporting your feet and the environment at the same time. You could call it sustainable comfort.
Birkenstock footwear is designed and sized to provide a roomy fit allowing your toes and feet to wiggle and be free. This sometimes takes a bit of getting used to. Also, most Birkenstock styles come in two widths: narrow and regular, so you can really find the best possible fit for your feet. For the most natural fit, your feet should rest comfortably inside the footbed and there should be about ¼” between your toes and the end of the footbed.
No other part of your body is subject to as much stress and strain as your feet and that is why it is so important to take care of them. With features like a contoured cork footbed, a deep heel cup, and a roomy toe box, Birkenstock clogs and sandals provide more than simply cushioning. Birkenstock footwear provides the perfect balance of firm support and shock resistance allowing your feet and body to be naturally supported.
7% Full size too large
12% Half size too Large
78% True to size
2% Half size too small
1% Full size too small
76% Felt true to width
1% Felt narrower than marked
23% Felt wider than marked
79% Excellent arch support
19% Moderate arch support
1% No arch support
Birkenstock Boston High Arch
I thought nothing could feel better on my feet than Birkenstocks until I ordered these High Arch Birkenstocks. These clogs have the most comforting and energizing support you could imagine. I am ordering my second pair right now..just so I will have a back up pair. I hope they start offering the high arch feature in a smooth leather finish...suede doesn\\\'t belong in the kitchen...and that\\\'s one place I need the support.
- Darla - customer
- from Kentucky
- September 1, 2009
Very comfortable! If you have found Birks to be too hard and the break in too long....This is very comfortable with very little break in time. I am used to the soft footbed (which is amazing with no break in). This high arch footbed is super comfortable and I highly recommend. Wish the style was more feminine or if could at least get it in leather rather than suede.
I'd also recommend: Soft footbed
Felt wider than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- May 6, 2009
- Jackie S - customer
- from Ellenton, FL
- July 27, 2011
Birkenstock High Arch - I bought the Birkenstock Boston High Arch for my 19 year old daughter. A college level basketball player, she injured her Achilles Tendon and is not able to wear a conventional shoe/sneaker at this time. She has flat feet and orthotics so not being able to wear a shoe meant no orthotic. Your clog has been a godsend with respect to the arch support it has provided her. When I told her that I had ordered her a pair of Birks, her comment was she wasn't wearing "old lady" shoes. Much to her surprise, she loved them and was pretty amazed at the level of support the additional arch provided her. The only drawback was the price. I realize that you get what you pay for, but the price was a tough swallow for a pair of supplemental clogs. Hopefully, they will become more than supplemental for her after the Achilles has healed!
- Debbie - customer
- from Sherburne, New York
- November 14, 2008
Birkenstocks high arch shoes - Very pleased with these shoes! I have been suffering with plantar fasciitis all summer, and, after several visits to the podiatrist for care I am finally better. She recommended Birks and these high arch shoes are excellent! I don't take them off! Who cares what they look like when your feet don't hurt?
- Anonymous - customer
- from West Chicago, IL
- November 6, 2007