- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Classic Birkenstock® two-strap sandal featuring a layer of latex foam on the footbed for enhanced comfort.
- Anatomically correct cork/latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6-6.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Arizona Soft Footbed - Suede (Women's) by Birkenstock. Sorry!
Interested in new Birkenstock products?
Birkenstock is based on the simple principles of health and wellness, quality workmanship and materials, and a respect for the environment. Did you know that Birkenstock created the original contoured footbed that supports and shapes to your foot when walking? And it's made of 100% natural and renewable cork. You can feel good that you are supporting your feet and the environment at the same time. You could call it sustainable comfort.
Birkenstock footwear is designed and sized to provide a roomy fit allowing your toes and feet to wiggle and be free. This sometimes takes a bit of getting used to. Also, most Birkenstock styles come in two widths: narrow and regular, so you can really find the best possible fit for your feet. For the most natural fit, your feet should rest comfortably inside the footbed and there should be about ¼” between your toes and the end of the footbed.
No other part of your body is subject to as much stress and strain as your feet and that is why it is so important to take care of them. With features like a contoured cork footbed, a deep heel cup, and a roomy toe box, Birkenstock clogs and sandals provide more than simply cushioning. Birkenstock footwear provides the perfect balance of firm support and shock resistance allowing your feet and body to be naturally supported.
4% Full size too large
8% Half size too Large
88% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
88% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
12% Felt wider than marked
73% Excellent arch support
27% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed - Suede (Women's)
I have owned or do currently own over 10 styles of Birkenstocks. I live in those shoes. This is my first pair of softbed soles and I love them! I have a wide foot and was worried that they might feel tight, but they do not. They just feel cushiony. I love Arizona as always and this color blue is beautiful and rich looking.
- Laurie - customer
- from Lake Charles. LA
- September 25, 2011
Birkenstock sandals were recommended to me years ago as a treatment for heel spurs. I continue to wear them consistently. Zappos' has the best online and telephone help imaginable. A "BIG PLUS" is their "OVER THE TOP" fast delivery. Great job, ZAPPOS!!!!!
I'd also recommend: Clarks
- Anonymous - customer
- from Dosdge City, Kansas
- February 1, 2012
I love these. They are comfortable right out of the box. The soft footbed is nice. The narrow is a medium and the regular is a tad wider. That is birkenstock sizing.
I'd also recommend: Birki
- TheCHUD - customer
- from Bronx, NY
- June 29, 2012
I had drooled over these sandals, in the beautiful sky blue, at Nordy's but had to just hope they would go on sale sometime. Well, a friend gave me the coolest present of Zappos gift credit! (Thanks, Bryan!) And there were my sandals, online and on sale! I called to order them too late to be guaranteed next-day delivery -- but they arrived the next day anyway. Yay! These sandals are so soft and comfy; I feel like I could walk for miles in them. My feet are big, and these are not dainty, but they make me happy! I'm sure that Peppermint Patty wears Birkenstocks too. A classic with a colorful twist.
I'd also recommend: Mephisto
- Annie P - customer
- from Camano Island WA
- June 14, 2012
I have been a Birkenstock fan for many years and have several pair. They are very comfortable for my arthritic feet. The real suede in this pair is so soft, and with the soft footbed they feel like bedroom slippers but with good support. Zappos service was very fast and efficient; they arrived in just a couple of days!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Central Florida
- May 29, 2012