- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Classic Birkenstock® two-strap sandal featuring a layer of latex foam on the footbed for enhanced comfort.
- Anatomically correct cork/latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs - under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute top wicks away moisture, while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Made in Germany.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Arizona Soft Footbed - Leather (Unisex) by Birkenstock. Sorry!
Interested in new Birkenstock products?
Birkenstock is based on the simple principles of health and wellness, quality workmanship and materials, and a respect for the environment. Did you know that Birkenstock created the original contoured footbed that supports and shapes to your foot when walking? And it's made of 100% natural and renewable cork. You can feel good that you are supporting your feet and the environment at the same time. You could call it sustainable comfort.
Birkenstock footwear is designed and sized to provide a roomy fit allowing your toes and feet to wiggle and be free. This sometimes takes a bit of getting used to. Also, most Birkenstock styles come in two widths: narrow and regular, so you can really find the best possible fit for your feet. For the most natural fit, your feet should rest comfortably inside the footbed and there should be about ¼” between your toes and the end of the footbed.
No other part of your body is subject to as much stress and strain as your feet and that is why it is so important to take care of them. With features like a contoured cork footbed, a deep heel cup, and a roomy toe box, Birkenstock clogs and sandals provide more than simply cushioning. Birkenstock footwear provides the perfect balance of firm support and shock resistance allowing your feet and body to be naturally supported.
4% Full size too large
6% Half size too Large
87% True to size
2% Half size too small
1% Full size too small
86% Felt true to width
1% Felt narrower than marked
13% Felt wider than marked
76% Excellent arch support
22% Moderate arch support
1% No arch support
Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed - Leather (Unisex)
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 377 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
Most comfortable sandals ever! I got the suede and they are the softest of the styles. I have a pair of the other kind and they are nowhere near as comfortable. The regular width size is way to wide for me. I have the buckle on the last hole tightened all the way and they are still too wide. so unless you have really fat feet...get the narrow size.Read more » « Show less March 19, 2012 by Jon R
Top Critical Review
1 person found this review helpful.
While I love Zappos and I usually wear Birkenstock shoes, this pair has been a problem. The thick leather dug into my great toes, infecting one. In desperation, I took the shoes to the shoe repair shop where they trimmed the edges on the strip near my toes and made the leather soft. I can finally wear the shoes but with band aides on my two great toes.Read more » « Show less July 1, 2010 by Elissa W
Most comfortable sandals ever! I got the suede and they are the softest of the styles. I have a pair of the other kind and they are nowhere near as comfortable. The regular width size is way to wide for me. I have the buckle on the last hole tightened all the way and they are still too wide. so unless you have really fat feet...get the narrow size.
I'd also recommend: Johnston & Murphy
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
- Jon R - customer
- from Grand Blanc, MI
- March 19, 2012
I took the time to check out what I needed for a great fit. My family has a history of wearing this brand and I have had a good feeling I would enjoy them myself. When I recieved them I tried them on and they fit very well so all that was needed was break them in and I did. I have not been sorry, They are most confortable after only a couple times of use. Ordering them was a breeze. Zappos kept me informed of their shipping progress and then they were waiting for me on my doorstep. It was a low pressure purchase, just the way I like it.
I'd also recommend: Don't know of any
- David H - customer
- from Elk Wa
- September 24, 2011
Great shoes! Love Birks, have worn them forever. The craftsmanship is always the best, and they are the most comfortable!
- Anonymous - customer
- from sacramento
- April 3, 2012
I love my new Birkenstocks. This is my first pair and they have exceeded my expectations. I suffer from Plantar Fasciitis and these have helped tremendously. Zappos service was outstanding!
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Stephanie H - customer
- from Walterboro, SC
- March 9, 2012
I'd also recommend: SAS
- A. L - customer
- February 22, 2012