- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Arizona sandal has a touch of Western-inspired style and all of the comfort features you expect from Birkenstock®.
- Available in a variety of leather or suede uppers with adjustable straps for a durable exterior and custom fit.
- The leather-lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles your each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstock® sandals for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Made in Germany.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Arizona - Leather (Unisex) by Birkenstock. Sorry!
Interested in new Birkenstock products?
Birkenstock is based on the simple principles of health and wellness, quality workmanship and materials, and a respect for the environment. Did you know that Birkenstock created the original contoured footbed that supports and shapes to your foot when walking? And it's made of 100% natural and renewable cork. You can feel good that you are supporting your feet and the environment at the same time. You could call it sustainable comfort.
Birkenstock footwear is designed and sized to provide a roomy fit allowing your toes and feet to wiggle and be free. This sometimes takes a bit of getting used to. Also, most Birkenstock styles come in two widths: narrow and regular, so you can really find the best possible fit for your feet. For the most natural fit, your feet should rest comfortably inside the footbed and there should be about ¼” between your toes and the end of the footbed.
No other part of your body is subject to as much stress and strain as your feet and that is why it is so important to take care of them. With features like a contoured cork footbed, a deep heel cup, and a roomy toe box, Birkenstock clogs and sandals provide more than simply cushioning. Birkenstock footwear provides the perfect balance of firm support and shock resistance allowing your feet and body to be naturally supported.
10% Full size too large
8% Half size too Large
81% True to size
0% Half size too small
1% Full size too small
87% Felt true to width
2% Felt narrower than marked
10% Felt wider than marked
77% Excellent arch support
23% Moderate arch support
1% No arch support
Birkenstock Arizona - Leather (Unisex)
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 175 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
Fantastic sandals. Very comfortable right out of the box. As usual Zappos service is what all companies should strive far. The staff at Zappos are fun and exceptionally knowledgeable about the products they sell. I only order shoes from Zappos.Read more » « Show less March 3, 2012 by Bill S
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I am a regular customer and this is the first time I am not completely satisfied with the product. The fading color looks as it has been scratched, and the sole is not as comfy as others. I did not send it back because I have been very busy with the visit of my children; otherwise I would have sent it back. Sorry, but this is the first time in years I am not completely satisfied with the product.Read more » « Show less July 9, 2010 by Rita F
Fantastic sandals. Very comfortable right out of the box. As usual Zappos service is what all companies should strive far. The staff at Zappos are fun and exceptionally knowledgeable about the products they sell. I only order shoes from Zappos.
- Bill S - customer
- from Alberta, Canada
- March 3, 2012
Wonderful! I have owned several pairs of these over the years, and they are so comfortable and last a long time. Zappos service is terrific!
- Ann C - customer
- from WAshington
- February 10, 2012
Practically the only shoes I wear in summer--and sometimes in cooler weather with colorful socks. After break-in they feel like you aren't wearing shoes at all.
- Anonymous - customer
- from WI
- February 3, 2012
We are buying Birkenstock Shoes for years. So glad Zappos has a wonderful selection. We always can count an Zappos always a very pleasant shopping experience.
Felt true to size
- Ulla K - customer
- from Cortez, Fl
- January 26, 2012
I absolutely love my Birkenstocks! After wearing Birkenstocks, no other shoes compare. They are my go-to shoes in nice weather and around the house. I have to say the Birkenstock style really growns on you. I also have the narrow width which seams to be a little more attractive. I would absolutely recommend them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Santa Fe, NM
- January 14, 2012