- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Classic Birkenstock® sandal featuring adjustable straps to ensure a great fit.
- Birkibuc™ upper offers a textured finish that looks and feels like velvety nubuck.
- Anatomically correct cork/latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- Raised toe bar design allows for the natural gripping motion of your foot, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Click here for more information about Birkenstock's widths.
- Made in Germany.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Arizona - Birkibuc™ (Unisex) by Birkenstock. Sorry!
Interested in new Birkenstock products?
Birkenstock is based on the simple principles of health and wellness, quality workmanship and materials, and a respect for the environment. Did you know that Birkenstock created the original contoured footbed that supports and shapes to your foot when walking? And it's made of 100% natural and renewable cork. You can feel good that you are supporting your feet and the environment at the same time. You could call it sustainable comfort.
Birkenstock footwear is designed and sized to provide a roomy fit allowing your toes and feet to wiggle and be free. This sometimes takes a bit of getting used to. Also, most Birkenstock styles come in two widths: narrow and regular, so you can really find the best possible fit for your feet. For the most natural fit, your feet should rest comfortably inside the footbed and there should be about ¼” between your toes and the end of the footbed.
No other part of your body is subject to as much stress and strain as your feet and that is why it is so important to take care of them. With features like a contoured cork footbed, a deep heel cup, and a roomy toe box, Birkenstock clogs and sandals provide more than simply cushioning. Birkenstock footwear provides the perfect balance of firm support and shock resistance allowing your feet and body to be naturally supported.
9% Full size too large
10% Half size too Large
82% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
85% Felt true to width
2% Felt narrower than marked
13% Felt wider than marked
81% Excellent arch support
18% Moderate arch support
1% No arch support
Birkenstock Arizona - Birkibuc™ (Unisex)
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 116 reviews.
Top Positive Review
4 people found this review helpful.
These Birks are great! They support your feet much better than other sandals/flipflops. Ordering them from Zappos was awesome, as always. I ordered them and they were delivered within 24 hours. Zappos rocks; keep up the good work guys!Read more » « Show less July 23, 2009 by Angela W
Top Critical Review
1 person found this review helpful.
I bought these with the idea that they would be made with a 100% leather foot strap - as I knew a Birkenstock should be made and even assumed that that was the deal when I started wearing them. After a few days I noticed, they barely have any leather on them at all! There is a thin layer of that cheap leather that a bad couch is made of over felt. I am really disappointed with this cheap quality when ordering Birkenstocks.Read more » « Show less June 27, 2012 by Anonymous
These Birks are great! They support your feet much better than other sandals/flipflops. Ordering them from Zappos was awesome, as always. I ordered them and they were delivered within 24 hours. Zappos rocks; keep up the good work guys!
I'd also recommend: Reef
- Angela W - customer
- from Long Island, NY
- July 23, 2009
Well made and comfort plus! Zappos is so nice to work with! They are friendly, courteous, and every order I ever made was expedited. I couldn't believe how quickly I received them!
- Jennie G - customer
- from Hopewell Il.
- April 5, 2012
Just the perfect summer style for men! My husband loves them. I knew it fit a size larger. His size is 43 (US9.5) so I ordered 42.
Felt a full size larger than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- June 11, 2011
Love them! Perfect fit, as usual and the color is great for winter, thick-sock weather. Best of all, my plantars fascia gets better the more I wear them!
- Margaret S - customer
- from Auburn, Alabama
- December 2, 2010
I have used Birkenstocks for 30+ years. But only with Zappos I found the perfect size and style because I could order and return the suboptimal ones for free.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Auburn, Alabama, via Austria
- March 17, 2012