- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Smooth out lines and wrinkles while you sleep with Bioelements® 'Sleepwear'.
- Experience visibly smoother, firmer skin in just one night with this much-coveted overnight crème.
- Contains a never-before-used scientific complex of topical calcium, time-released retinol, cranberry seed oil and protein peptides. This rejuvenating "dream team" works all night long to rebuild firming collagen and elastin, replenish antioxidants, improve moisture retention and strengthen the skin's protective barrier layer.
- It blocks the production of damaging substances called "MMP's" that cause wrinkles, sags and premature aging.
- For skin that is very dry, dry or combination.
- To use:
Warm a small amount between your fingertips to release the active ingredients. Immediately apply to face and neck.
- Listed Ingredients:
Aqua (water) (Eau), Buxus Chinensis (jojoba) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter), Carthamus Tinctorius (saffl ower) Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (cranberry) Oil, Cetyl Esters, Stearic Acid, Phytosterol Isostearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Perflouropolymethylisopropyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Polyglyceryl Methacrylate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Calcium PCA, Retinol, Tocopherol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium, Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 20, Citrus Bergamia (bergamot) Oil, Laureth-4, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Hydroxide.
- Capacity: 1.5 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sleepwear by BIOELEMENTS. Sorry!
Interested in new BIOELEMENTS products?
Bioelements is a great line, I've been using it for the last 8 months per the advice of my esthetician. It absorbs entirely, makes your skin smooth and rested in the morning; it has Retenol and calms your skin over night if you have any irritation. I have the full set - sleepwear for eyes, sleepwear, the v-neck, oxygen cocktail serum (a must for the instant boost and smooth skin appearance in a matter of couple of days) and the full line for the day ware. I believe my skin has improved drastically after using Bioelements; prior to it I have been using Chanel for the last 7-8 years; a good line but my skin was in need of deep hydration which sleepwear delivered.
I'd also recommend: Bioelements Oxygen cocktail
- Anonymous - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- December 11, 2011
I fell in love with Bioelements. My skin is fair and sensitive. This moisturizer is absolutely amazing. I bought the travel kit first that had a sample. When the sample was gone, I purchased the regular size. Also, it just takes a little bit so will last a long time.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Texas
- December 13, 2011