- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Designed for daily use on dry skin, BIOELEMENTS™ Moisture Positive Cleanser is a rich and creamy formula that gently removes all traces of dirt and makeup while leaving skin clean and never tight or dry.
- Natural plant extracts and aromatherapy oils soothe and hydrate skin.
- Leaves skin radiant and refreshed.
- To use:
Apply two pumps to wet skin,massage over face then rinse.
- Key ingredients and benefits:
GINSENG, SUMAC, GOTU KOLA, DONG QUAI, WATERCRESS: Bioelements Adaptogens - Support and strengthen the skin, helping it withstand stress.
SANDALWOOD OIL: Healing, soothing
CLARY SAGE OIL: Calming, soothing
GERANUIM OIL: Astringent, regenerating
ROSEMARY OIL: Antiseptic, balancing, rejuvenating
LAVENDER OIL: Antiseptic, healing
- Listed ingredients:
Water (aqua) (Eau), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Stearic Acid, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 80, Cetyl Alcohol, Tridecyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Santalum Album (sandalwood) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (clary sage) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Oil, Lavendula Angustifolia (lavender) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panax Ginseng (ginseng) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (gotu kola) Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (dong quai) Root Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (watercress) Extract, Rhus Glabra (sumac) Extract, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone
- 6 fl. oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Moisture Positive Cleanser by BIOELEMENTS. Sorry!
Interested in new BIOELEMENTS products?
BIOELEMENTS Moisture Positive Cleanser
I love this stuff. My skin is very dry, so I can’t use anything that foams up. Otherwise it completely dries me out. This is the only cream wash that cleans pretty well.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Charleston, SC
- July 30, 2010