- Beat the bros out to the beach this weekend and crush on some gnar heavies in these rad Billabong® boardshorts.
- Part of the Taj Collection
- Lightweight, quick-drying recycled polyester provides for the comfort you need.
- Platinum X Quad stretch technology ensures that you can move freely.
- Color-blocked design.
- Ergonomic fit for a superior wear.
- Front tie closure with hook-and-loop fly.
- Zippered pocket at back right.
- Billabong brand markings throughout.
- 88% recycled polyester, 12% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 33 in
- Outseam: 20 in
- Inseam: 11 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Taj Burrow Invert Boardshort by Billabong. Sorry!
Interested in new Billabong products?
In Billabong’s humble beginnings, Gordon Merchant began producing handmade boardshorts underneath his house overlooking the beautiful Burleigh Point, a tropical haven where one could live in beachwear all year round. Billabong has continued to pride itself on its premium quality boardshorts and swimsuits. Constructed using exceptional fabrics and built with superior workmanship, Billabong products are meant to last.
One must simply look through the list of athletes and advocates who wear Billabong to see that they are one of the most well-respected players in the industry. From elite competitors to the freesurfing nomad, their boardshorts have been tried and tested in a diverse range of conditions around the globe. Their journeys and adventures continue to inspire Billabong to this day.
The Billabong customer doesn't fit into any preconceived box to identify their style. Billabong no longer sits in a "surf brand" box, but is redefining what it can be. Billabong is and will forever be a brand that is more about the person than the T-shirt on their back. As a brand truly committed to its surf culture roots, Billabong is as deeply devoted to expanding the horizons of the people they adorn.
Billabong Taj Burrow Invert Boardshort
Really nice trunks but they run small. I own trunks by Hurley, etc in the same size and these are too small. I need to send them back and go up a size. Nice quality and look though.
- Michael - customer
- from Florida
- May 1, 2013