- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Billabong Women's Clothing Size Guide
- Put the top down, and feel the breeze on your face while the tassels on this bohemian poncho dance in the wind.
- Open-knit top for a kicked back, cute look.
- Scalloped banding at deep scoop neck.
- Cascading three-quarter length sleeves.
- Asymmetrical hem with tassels hits at the hip.
- Pull-on design.
- 60% cotton, 40% rayon.
- Machine wash cold, dry flat.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM/MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Road Trippin Top by Billabong. Sorry!
Interested in new Billabong products?
In Billabong’s humble beginnings, Gordon Merchant began producing handmade boardshorts underneath his house overlooking the beautiful Burleigh Point, a tropical haven where one could live in beachwear all year round. Billabong has continued to pride itself on its premium quality boardshorts and swimsuits. Constructed using exceptional fabrics and built with superior workmanship, Billabong products are meant to last.
One must simply look through the list of athletes and advocates who wear Billabong to see that they are one of the most well-respected players in the industry. From elite competitors to the freesurfing nomad, their boardshorts have been tried and tested in a diverse range of conditions around the globe. Their journeys and adventures continue to inspire Billabong to this day.
The Billabong customer doesn't fit into any preconceived box to identify their style. Billabong no longer sits in a "surf brand" box, but is redefining what it can be. Billabong is and will forever be a brand that is more about the person than the T-shirt on their back. As a brand truly committed to its surf culture roots, Billabong is as deeply devoted to expanding the horizons of the people they adorn.
Billabong Road Trippin Top
Absolutely love this top, it is so soft and comfortable! You can't really tell from the picture, but it has arm holes which I love because it helps it stay put on your body and keeps you a tad bit warmer since your sides aren't exposed.
Felt true to size
- Ashley - customer
- from Palm Springs Ca
- April 19, 2013